Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motor insurance claims
I've just been contacted by the law firm working on behalf of my insurer who's sent me a document sign for potential court proceedings. The explanation of the accident was a little strange so re-read it and then contacted them to understand what they meant. They then sent a mocked up a diagram on Google Maps of how they thought the accident had happened which bore no resemblance to the actual event itself - despite me copying a map sending a clear explanation of exactly what happened, with the two cars, to my insurer. This is all eight months after the thing bloody happened as well. Fuggin shower.
Hi - you may be better contacting your insurer directly (unless they post in here).

I usually have success via electronic mail or the telephone when speaking to my broker.

BITL
Currently having a battle with Direct Line over a cancelled policy. They are incredibly incompetent. "Computer says no" from Little Britain doesn't even begin to describe how devoid they are of any common sense.
Nick is back with avengance. Petty sniping and sarcasm AOTS today
Not everyone's cup of tea but I think he's brilliant

(10-11-2018, 11:19 AM)P_K Wrote: Not everyone's cup of tea but I think he's brilliant

Used to love him-back in the day when comedians had to be funny
(10-11-2018, 11:37 AM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Used to love him-back in the day when comedians had to be funny

Indeed. Have you seen some of the shit churned out on Comedy Central these days? Absolute bilge.
Jasper was great till he was BBC'eed.
Surprised he could still walk after bein BBC'D
(10-11-2018, 12:51 PM)BigLadbaggie Wrote: Surprised he could still walk after bein BBC'D

FFS Big Grin