Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Villa new boss = DS confirmed
Breaking: #avfc are close to appointing Dean Smith as their new head coach, after agreeing compensation with Brentford. Former Villa defender John Terry will be his assistant.
They won't be happy with that.
(10-10-2018, 09:05 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: They won't be happy with that.

Unfortunately he may do a good job.
He’s a better bet than Va Va Voom
An annoyingly good appointment on the face of things, although there’s always the chance Terry will undermine him.

At least it should stop Brentford in their tracks.
Brentford are a very well run club and he hasn’t ever halted them conceding late goals. I’m not convinced by him and certainly not with John Terry as his number 2 which I find really odd. Hopefully it goes absolutely tits up
Very odd combination and no guarantees they'll work well together. Wonder if Smith will bring any Brentford staff with him?
How much money do they have to be throwing at him to accept Terry as his assistant.....
'Jobs to big for him Tom'
(10-10-2018, 09:11 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: Very odd combination and no guarantees they'll work well together. Wonder if Smith will bring any Brentford staff with him?

you have to ask yourself when we were looking for a new manager and assistant would we be happy with that  i think we would