Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bartley
I'm not a manager but it really shouldn't be too difficult to sort out. Our attackers seem to be playing a completely different game to our defensive players anyway. Just focus less on the attacking movement and more on the defence
(09-16-2018, 07:52 AM)Captainmarvel Wrote: Most of our current issues could be sorted by

Dropping Bartley
Sorting out Dawson’s attitude
Replacing Brunt

We know that Phillips, Barnes, Gayle, JRod, Livermore Gibbs, Sam J, Hegazi can work but we have real weaknesses in key areas, these are costing us both points and fluidity and possession

Hegazi?!
(09-16-2018, 10:11 AM)Jay Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 07:52 AM)Captainmarvel Wrote: Most of our current issues could be sorted by

Dropping Bartley
Sorting out Dawson’s attitude
Replacing Brunt

We know that Phillips, Barnes, Gayle, JRod, Livermore Gibbs, Sam J, Hegazi can work but we have real weaknesses in key areas, these are costing us both points and fluidity and possession

Hegazi?!

Best of a bad bunch, at least he cares
(09-16-2018, 07:40 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:45 PM)ASOGF Wrote: So where does the truth lie?

Do we have shit defenders or a coaching team that can't organise them?

Dawson has certainly looked no better than Bartley and he was touted at 20m.

I did say (sorry for the Cuzerism) that under Jones and it seems DM that we will never be defensively sound. Even when people were saying it’ll all be better when Dawson is back. We will play open, flimsy football just just like Wigan and Everton did.

Strange really. Pulis had a better squad than the one we have now and refused to take the handbrake off. Now we've got some lads playing for us who I'm not convinced are footballers and we seem hell bent on playing like Barcelona. Until we have the players to do so it will keep costing us points on a regular basis.
(09-14-2018, 11:23 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote: Jeez, getting worse by the week!

What was he doing with that handball !(again).

Just got back so beer influenced post but that defensive set up scares the life out of me.

People do that when they are panicing,