Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brunt
Needs to make way for Barry. Has he started every league match for Darren Moore? I wonder if the big fella has the balls to drop the captain.

Surprised he left Gibbs out today. It made a difference.
Both good points
(09-14-2018, 08:55 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Needs to make way for Barry. Has he started every league match for Darren Moore? I wonder if the big fella has the balls to drop the captain.

Gibbs was ill tonight
(09-14-2018, 08:55 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Needs to make way for Barry. Has he started every league match for Darren Moore? I wonder if the big fella has the balls to drop the captain.

Gibbs was sick, and a late withdrawal. He’d have played had he been able to.

Barry isn’t the answer either.

Field needs to come in. Brunt’s so called passing isn’t delivering so we may as well have some energy instead.
If Gibbs was ill, why waste a bench place for him, why not a player that could change the outcome, why not Harper?
(09-14-2018, 08:57 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:

Field needs to come in. Brunt’s so called passing isn’t delivering so we may as well have some energy instead.

I'd like to see da yoof getting involved. But Barry made a big difference tonight, picked out some good passes which Brunt wsn't doing. We just need to try something different from Brunt/Livermore.
(09-14-2018, 09:00 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 08:57 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:

I'd like to see da yoof getting involved. But Barry made a big difference tonight, picked out some good passes which Brunt wsn't doing. We just need to try something different from Brunt/Livermore.
Agree 100%. Hope Dave does too.
(09-14-2018, 08:58 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote: If Gibbs was ill, why waste a bench place for him, why not a player that could change the outcome, why not Harper?

He was replaced on the bench by Mears
Barry, Livermore, brunt and Morrison need to go ASAP. We need o totally rebuild our central midfield imho.
(09-15-2018, 12:18 AM)Crichtons bad back Wrote: Barry, Livermore, brunt and Morrison need to go ASAP. We need o totally rebuild our central midfield imho.

As much as like both Brunty & Mozza i think its now time to get rid of all the old guard and start afresh with young hungry players who we can develope if that means missing promotion for a couple of years then so be it we have to start thinking long term and not always the quick easy fix , people will now say but we have to get back to the greed league asap or we will be left behind, but why do we west bromwich albion were here long before sky came along with their millons and we will be here long after the mega tv millions have disappeared over the horizon to something new, i support albion NOT FUGGIN SKY AND THEIR MONEY ,id like to see us build a young hungry squad who want to win and progress and who knows they may just be good enough to get us some sort of success but if dont try we'll never know, we are reduced to recruiting over age out of contract players if we get promoted with these i've no doubt at all we will come straight back down as i've no confidence in Lai to spend any money to replace them most if not all the tv money will end up in his bank account to recoup what he paid for us and so the circle will continue ,,,,,,,,,sorry beer fuelled rant over , carry on as you were.