Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Id go as far to say
This is one of the worst displays as ive seen in the last 10 years.if we get anything out of this it will be robbery.the defence look like theyve never played together before.midfield non existent and the strikers aint had a sniff.weve literally had 2 players phillips and johnstone.
(09-14-2018, 08:20 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: This is one of the worst displays as ive seen in the last 10 years.if we get anything out of this it will be robbery.the defence look like theyve never played together before.midfield non existent and the strikers aint had a sniff.weve literally had 2 players phillips and johnstone.

What the fuck have we been doing in training the last 2 weeks????
We seem unable to put together 2/3 passes.
Ive stopped worrying because blues actually deserve the points.we dont deserve anything.
If we look this good after 2 weeks of training I'd rather we had none!
I can honestly say I’ve never seen so many unforced errors from any team at any level
The worst performance I can remember. Suicide football that verged on the bizarre.
(09-14-2018, 08:21 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 08:20 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: This is one of the worst displays as ive seen in the last 10 years.if we get anything out of this it will be robbery.the defence look like theyve never played together before.midfield non existent and the strikers aint had a sniff.weve literally had 2 players phillips and johnstone.

What the fuck have we been doing in training the last 2 weeks????

Exactly what a group of us were saying second half at the game.
We were just shocked at how poor the passing was and how wasteful the back three were. It looked almost wilful from them it was so poor.