Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Next concert thread
(06-20-2016, 11:39 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Bromley Baggie Wrote: Rihanna at Wembley Stadium on Friday. It's a good job I'm getting paid for it.

Then Saturday and Sunday, Lionel Richie in Colchester.

Some eye candy at least.

I do rather like Rhianna.

Can't find it myself. She's not got anything a thousand other women out there don't have.

She's alright like, but nothing special, IMO
SHES NO RITA ORAL LAD
Meh not a fan of blondes so Rita does little for me.
Testament - old Bay Area thrash at its finest next week (loved metal and thrash when I was younger) - will throw my more considerable weight around in the mosh for old times sake   Big Grin
Got some tickets for the Roses at Wembley next year. Fully expect them to be complete shit TBH but I've never seen them before and it'll be a good day out regardless
(09-30-2016, 10:23 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Got some tickets for the Roses at Wembley next year. Fully expect them to be complete shit TBH but I've never seen them before and it'll be a good day out regardless

Saw them at Finsbury Park three years ago and was genuinely shocked by how good they sounded.
(06-20-2016, 04:48 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Meh not a fan of blondes so Rita does little for me.

She'll be devastated I'm sure.
Maiden on the Book of Souls tour.
(09-30-2016, 11:35 AM)Morley Wrote: Maiden on the Book of Souls tour.

Same ! and a week at a folk festival in Portugal next week.
This could be my busiest autumn in years but so far only have tickets for PJ Harvey (really looking forward to that, never seen her live before) in November and then James in December.