Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Next concert thread
This didn't seem to migrate over, so I'll start a new one. 

Mrs PK got me and 5 pals tickets for Black Sabbath's last ever show, in Brum next year. Fucking buzzing. Taking my best mate's old man with us too as he's been a fan of then since the 70s but never seen them.
Glastonbury this week, set off tomorrow night.
What's that?
Hoping tickets are available for that gig when I get paid PK, not looking promising though.
Sorry to go only slightly off-topic, but has anyone here been to the O2 Oxford Academy. I'm desperate to take my 10 year old to a Gary Numan concert in September, and the 02 is the only venue remotely near enough which allows under 14s.

Problem is, the reviews of the venue on trip-advisor are abysmal, including a comment that you can't see anything if you're under 6 foot tall. Anyone here been, and could you comment on whether it's suitable for your averagely sized 10-year old. Cheers.
Cello Suites, BWV 1007 to 1012 by Bach.
Rihanna at Wembley Stadium on Friday. It's a good job I'm getting paid for it.

Then Saturday and Sunday, Lionel Richie in Colchester.
(06-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Bromley Baggie Wrote: Rihanna at Wembley Stadium on Friday. It's a good job I'm getting paid for it.

Hello!
(06-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Bromley Baggie Wrote: Rihanna at Wembley Stadium on Friday. It's a good job I'm getting paid for it.

Some eye candy at least.

I do rather like Rhianna.
(06-20-2016, 11:39 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Some eye candy at least.

I do rather like Rhianna.

Nothing wrong with a woman who possesses hips you can rest a pint on. 

I reckon the crowd would be annoying as fuck though.