Happy 10th birthday
What a player Mulumbu was for us.....this was some moment when the final whistle blew just before 5pm.....
Up there with my all time favourites.

Brilliant player and I was shocked when he was given a free and it still pisses me off that we couldn't give him the send off he deserved.
(04-30-2021, 03:57 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: What a player Mulumbu was for us.....this was some moment when the final whistle blew just before 5pm.....

It used to be the case that if you wanted MoM you had to beat him. Often did the work of two men. Met him in Cadbury World when I took the kids and seemed a really nice fella.
Brilliant servant to the club. Gave us some great memories for sure. It was a privilege to watch him play for us.
That first season in the PL he was sensational, not sure how we held onto him for as long as we did. Shame he really went downhill fast though.

Still a regular for Kilmarnock this season.
We’ve never properly replaced him until the arrival of Yokuslu. And even so, Yokuslu is more Yacob than Mulumbu.

Class player, class day.

(04-30-2021, 04:42 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: That first season in the PL he was sensational, not sure how we held onto him for as long as we did. Shame he really went downhill fast though.

Eh?

Immense in the first season.
Brilliant under Roy.
A joy under Clarke with Yacob.
Left at about the right time around 2015ish.
Think he’s older than ten mon.
(04-30-2021, 04:42 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Shame he really went downhill fast though.

His skiing career was always a distraction.
(04-30-2021, 04:45 PM)Duffers Wrote: Think he’s older than ten mon.

If Kanu is only 40, Mulumbu might be 10
(04-30-2021, 04:42 PM)Dumbo Wrote: We’ve never properly replaced him until the arrival of Yokuslu. And even so, Yokuslu is more Yacob than Mulumbu.

Class player, class day.

(04-30-2021, 04:42 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: That first season in the PL he was sensational, not sure how we held onto him for as long as we did. Shame he really went downhill fast though.

Eh?

Immense in the first season.
Brilliant under Roy.
A joy under Clarke with Yacob.
Left at about the right time around 2015ish.

He went downhill after Clarke went off the boil, and never really looked the same... he was only 26/27 by that time.. I really did think after his first year in the PL we had an absolute star in the making but the goals dried up and his energy seemed to drop rapidly.