Favourite track by ... Vol 323
Texas
Pleasant enough band, Mrs Spandau bought an album once, but I'd be hard pressed to think of more than a couple of tracks off the top of my head. Having said that, for you Remi I just did a first in actually taking a few minutes to look at their back catalogue and one song jumped out, which I liked at the time, but hasn't troubled me for many a moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfzbVTQE3iw
One of those innocuous, inevocative (if that’s a word) from the 90s for me. I’m out.
(04-28-2021, 03:14 PM)Fido Wrote: One of those innocuous, inevocative (if that’s a word) from the 90s for me. I’m out.

I thought about something similar as a response Fido. It's amazing how certain music from your youth burns into your conscience, even from cruddier bands, but once you're an adult you just don't store music the same way.

I'm not proud to say I could name 5 or so songs by the likes of Bucks Fizz, but plenty of far superior musical heavyweights I couldn't.
Say What Yo Want

Their DIY emporium at The Merry Hill Centre was bostin.
Happy birthday
They could never run and manage a successful paper merchants.
(04-28-2021, 03:48 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Say What Yo Want

Their DIY emporium at The Merry Hill Centre was bostin.

I’d totally forgotten about Texas DIY stores and had to think long and hard about your post.
I told you I’ll be back
I got dragged to see them with free tickets 20 years ago.

Very good and enjoyable. Say what you want
When Texas are being mooted we really are scraping the barrel.

That said, this is glorious madness...