Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't karma a wonderful thing?

Daniel Levy. You tried to fuck us over last Summer by getting your pals in the London media to unsettle Saido Berahino and make derisory offers for him. Well, we've just pissed on your chips, mate. Leicester City; enjoy your Premier League title.
A big +1.
I was thinking the same when they kept showing closeups of Levy and his Mrs. Fookin brill.
That was for Ozzie in 1993.
Feel exactly the same.

They didn't look like title winners tonight. Leicester on the other hand bounced back superbly with a great result. Although Ranieri hardly needed to try very hard to write a pre-match talk this weekend after Kane and co giving it the big'un last week. Goad your rivals at your peril.
I should also add that with 10 minutes to go and needing a goal to win the game, it was the sort of scenario where had they brought on someone like Saido, it might have tipped the balance. Instead they brought on Son. I hope this isn't lost on Spurs fans. Why oh why didn't they just pay the fuggin' money?
(04-25-2016, 10:09 PM)Mr Vertical Wrote: I was thinking the same when they kept showing closeups of Levy and his Mrs. Fookin brill.

Me too  Big Grin
(04-25-2016, 10:13 PM)TTM Wrote: That was for Ozzie in 1993.

Fugging hell - it's Trev the Shed!
(04-25-2016, 10:20 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 10:13 PM)TTM Wrote: That was for Ozzie in 1993.

Fugging hell - it's Trev the Shed!

Arf
Shut the fucking southern media hounds up and their Spurs wank -fest this season, Serves them right, come on Leicester!