Some observations
Probably an even better team performance than Chelsea without the golden goals. 

Bartley - Captain, leader almost legend. Got his big head to everything. Vestergard almost scored from 1st corner after he went off. Vital for us & my MOTM

Furlong - Best game in a Baggies shirt & continually improving. Switched on for 90 minutes with some excellent blocks & tackles. 

AMN - Another who had his best game for us. Miles better tonight. 

Not so Dingle Don - Full of praise 1st half & rightly derided VAR for the disgraceful offside decision.

The rest - Nobody less than 7/10 for me. 

Unfortunately probably too late but we look a proper team now. In Sam we trust.
Agree with all that.

Said before the game to a Saints supporting mate that I’ve been quite underwhelmed with AMN, and that maybe fullback will be his position if he wants to play at the top level, however tonight he showed why he’s spent so long at Arsenal.

Thought Yokuslu was excellent again tonight too, and honourable mention for Johnstone who did what he had to do very well.
Agree with all of that.

My standout was Townsend. Penalty apart, I thought he was fantastic.

But you’re right...nobody performed below a 7.
Really good point about Bartley. I noticed that too. Bartley and O’Shea are the best pairing by a way IMO. Furlong really was excellent tonight.
Agree with our best defensive pairing, especially as Ajayi looked all at sea when he came on.