This is ok then
If he can just hang on in there over the weekend the schools will be back from the Easter break. Gav is almost guaranteed to have fucked something up by Tuesday afternoon latest and Hancock will have yet another reprieve.

Unforgivable though it is to have to admit this, I'm actually beyond caring: it's like when the internet buffers and that little circle keeps spinning; however exasperating it might be, there's nothing I can do.
(9 hours ago)Ossian Wrote: If he can just hang on in there over the weekend the schools will be back from the Easter break. Gav is almost guaranteed to have fucked something up by Tuesday afternoon latest and Hancock will have yet another reprieve.

Unforgivable though it is to have to admit this, I'm actually beyond caring: it's like when the internet buffers and that little circle keeps spinning; however exasperating it might be, there's nothing I can do.

The one benefit that I've gained from getting older is that I can see  that each successive government has been more shamelessly corrupt. Now at the point they are so clearly taking the piss. (And in the interest of balance,  I should add that the only reason Corbyn's lot aren't at it is because they were too inept to get their snouts in the trough). Why aren't the yoot kicking down the doors?