Nick
(04-08-2021, 07:32 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: It's not about being "generally alright" its about repeatedly doing what the mods have repeatedly told you to stop doing. Being banned doesn't mean someone is evil it means they can't follow simple rules. I cannot fathom why some people have such problems with it.

having said that if you think liquidator was "generally alright" then you might need your moral compass re-aligned.

I don't read every post nor thread and very rarely venture over to the venomous cesspit that is the politics board. As I stated, I found them both to be generally alright. There's fuck all wrong with my moral compass. Have a lovely morning  Big Grin .
Nick has been on this board in its various guises over a number of years and very often gets banned eventually.
Best to take things with a pinch of salt what he puts on here as its very often bollocks and there to get a reaction.
I'm guessing it's only a short ban and he'll be back.
(04-08-2021, 07:38 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:32 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: It's not about being "generally alright" its about repeatedly doing what the mods have repeatedly told you to stop doing. Being banned doesn't mean someone is evil it means they can't follow simple rules. I cannot fathom why some people have such problems with it.

having said that if you think liquidator was "generally alright" then you might need your moral compass re-aligned.

I don't read every post nor thread and very rarely venture over to the venomous cesspit that is the politics board. As I stated, I found them both to be generally alright. There's fuck all wrong with my moral compass. Have a lovely morning  Big Grin .

I don't blame you for not venturing to the politics board, it's about as representative of Britain as red Twitter these days.
(04-08-2021, 09:31 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

I don't blame you for not venturing to the politics board, it's about as representative of Britain as red Twitter these days.

I tried it once, but I think I got away with it.

It's like reading a copy of the Morning Star
(04-08-2021, 07:02 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I know he went on a bit at times but I thought Nick was generally alright on here to be honest, and Liquidator.

If you read the thread which got China banned then you'd understand why he got banned.

(04-08-2021, 10:47 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: It's like reading a copy of the Morning Star

Aye, so much about seizing the means of production, comrade. Every post pledges the abolishment of capitalism.

+1.

It's seems harsh he has been caned, but as GON stated, I don't read every single post either, and have never been on the politics bored.
(04-08-2021, 11:09 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:02 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I know he went on a bit at times but I thought Nick was generally alright on here to be honest, and Liquidator.

If you read the thread which got China banned then you'd understand why he got banned.

(04-08-2021, 10:47 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: It's like reading a copy of the Morning Star

Aye, so much about seizing the means of production, comrade. Every post pledges the abolishment of capitalism.
Without wishing to get into this, it was unfortunate because he was genuinely ITK.
He's been relegated with Grant and Diangana - Championship rubbish!   Big Grin

(04-08-2021, 10:47 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

It's like reading a copy of the Morning Star

I've heard Chairman Mao thinks it's a bit extreme...