13 years ago today.
I bet there were a few that wished they hadn't left early.

https://youtu.be/9bFsWVTitqc
It was cold and wet in the East Stand. Bostjan Cesar was garbage, being bullied by a 19 year old. Bloke next to me was furious when Neil Clement replaced him at half time, "He's rubbish, wish he stayed on loan, didn't want him back at the club" etc. This fellow left at 3-2 down.

Clem was awesome from then until the end of the season. But did he even kick a ball during Mowbray's Great Surrender in the Prem? A great loss to the club when his knee let him down, but I always reckon we might not have signed Olsson if Clem had been fit.
One of my all time favourites this game. Me and my brother went fucking mental when we scored the winner, falling all over the east stand covered in bruises. Great times
The BEST midfield in the world.
Fuck our defending was so, so bad back then. Imagine how many points we'd have gone up with had Mowbray paid any attention to the defensive shape.
I was in the Brummie that day. When the winner went in, the bloke behind me fell forward right on top of me. Unbelievable Jeff.
I remember this so well! I was literally sat on my own in the Brummie, my old man had gone out side for a smoke.

When I told him we had won, he told me to fuck off and the penny only dropped after the radio confirmed the result! Big Grin
Did I see just watch Miller cross a ball with his right foot?