Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clouds here
Need some rain on our garden.
(07-12-2018, 10:41 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Need some rain on our garden.

Nice one. We can direct the rain clouds towards Cheshire then, you're welcome to them.
Well it's still beautifully sunny and hot down here in Poole. 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! I'm still fuggin miserable mind.........
I don't really get this notion that Sun is Good, Rain is Bad! The beauty of the UK is the changing weather, the green lushness of the tree's and grass. The changing seasons, the unpredictability of whether to wear a coat, sun hat or gloves from one day to the next! Those that want it forever sunny are in the wrong country and should FODTS!
(07-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I don't really get this notion that Sun is Good, Rain is Bad! The beauty of the UK is the changing weather, the green lushness of the tree's and grass.

Fuck off hippy
(07-12-2018, 11:46 AM)P_K Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I don't really get this notion that Sun is Good, Rain is Bad! The beauty of the UK is the changing weather, the green lushness of the tree's and grass.

Fuck off hippy

I’d rather hug a tree than you!
Wish we had proper seasons rather than the luke warm drizzle we have for nine and a half months of the year usually.

November - February: -10 and 10ft of snow
May - September: 35 degrees everyday.

Can have a couple of months rain as it changes.
(07-12-2018, 11:26 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 10:41 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Need some rain on our garden.

Nice one. We can direct the rain clouds towards Cheshire then, you're welcome to them.

Next year's cider will be seriously compromised if my orchard doesn't get some rain soon. Damsons looking a bit sorry as well.
(07-12-2018, 11:48 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:46 AM)P_K Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I don't really get this notion that Sun is Good, Rain is Bad! The beauty of the UK is the changing weather, the green lushness of the tree's and grass.

Fuck off hippy

I’d rather hug a tree than you!

I'd rather hug a grizzly fucking bear
(07-12-2018, 11:59 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Next year's cider will be seriously compromised if my orchard doesn't get some rain soon. Damsons looking a bit sorry as well.

I'm sure she'll cheer up now the school holidays have started.