Mislav Orsic v Tottenham
... if only we had pursued him with the same enthusiasm as we did Grant.

Bump bump
(03-18-2021, 07:52 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: ... if only we had pursued him with the same enthusiasm as we did Grant.

Bump bump

Hatrick!  Wonder goal.
Got a bloody hat-trick
Really balls-up there  Rolleyes
He's a winger as well, so Bilic would probably have played him out of position too.
Tottenham are fucking shit
We signed Diangana and Grant for £25 mil or whatever the figure ends up. We should've signed Orsic instead of the pair of them.

(Shakes head).
(03-18-2021, 08:27 PM)Atomic Wrote: We signed Diangana and Grant for £25 mil or whatever the figure ends up. We should've signed Orsic instead of the pair of them.

(Shakes head).

Would he have come here? He turned us down in January.
(03-18-2021, 08:27 PM)Atomic Wrote: We signed Diangana and Grant for £25 mil or whatever the figure ends up. We should've signed Orsic instead of the pair of them.

(Shakes head).

They wanted 10m euros if I recall.
(03-18-2021, 08:28 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote:

(Shakes head).

Would he have come here? He turned us down in January.

I dont think he did. I'm not Bilic's biggest fan but I believe he wanted Orsic but Dowling prefered someone that "knew the league" at the time and signed Grosicki instead.

Of course money was an issue too but had we signed Orsic we wouldn't have needed to sign Diangana for a start and Orsic is much better.

We may still have gone after Grant though, he's been on our list for a while. We wanted him as a striker.