Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could be kicked out of the competition
So the beeb have just said, read out a statement that  if the violence and disorder continues it could affect our place in the competition. (England and Russia)

Well done those fans! 

Go on, spoil it for the rest of us and your respective nations.

Bloody idiots.
Hot air from Uefa. I think things will naturally calm down as the tournament progresses, not because of threats of expulsion.
Kicked out for being attacked by French ultras and Russians. Bizarre.
No kicked out for taking too many low life with us and following like sheep. Why should decent French civilians have to tolerate our scum?
Or why should decent English families drinking in bars be attacked by low life French ultra scum.
(06-12-2016, 04:25 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Or why should decent English families drinking in bars be attacked by low life French ultra scum.

French ultra blah blah, French Police blah blah, Russian fans blah blah, Asterix and Obelix blah blah, Hunchback of Notre Dame blah blah, Charles De Gaulle blah blah, Chateau neuf du pape blah blah, Pastis blah blah, baguettes blah blah, chocolate croissants blah blah.....................it is the fault of everything and anything but then wonderful English fans.
(06-12-2016, 04:14 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: No kicked out for taking too many low life with us and following like sheep. Why should decent French civilians have to tolerate our scum?

Why are you of the assumption that it is solely England fans that are to blame here? Yes, of course there will be a small minority being pricks, but why are the French, Russians etc blameless?

You're either trolling, or so far up your own ass that you can't being to accept another opinion than your own.
(06-12-2016, 04:32 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 04:14 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: No kicked out for taking too many low life with us and following like sheep. Why should decent French civilians have to tolerate our scum?

Why are you of the assumption that it is solely England fans that are to blame here? Yes, of course there will be a very small minority being pricks, but why are the French, Russians etc blameless?

You're either trolling, or so far up your own ass that you can't being to accept another opinion than your own.

When did I say it was all due to England fans? It is clear that last night in the stadium was disgraceful behaviour from the Russian fans (or rather some of them). I just don't agree that all but a very small minority of the England lads are angels. We clearly don't know how to behave abroad but I think I have a different outlook than many of you on here as to what is acceptable behaviour in that situation.
(06-12-2016, 04:29 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 04:25 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Or why should decent English families drinking in bars be attacked by low life French ultra scum.

French ultra blah blah, French Police blah blah, Russian fans blah blah, Asterix and Obelix blah blah, Hunchback of Notre Dame blah blah, Charles De Gaulle blah blah, Chateau neuf du pape blah blah, Pastis blah blah, baguettes blah blah, chocolate croissants blah blah.....................it is the fault of everything and anything but then wonderful English fans.

It wasn't.  But neither was it solely the blame of England fans either as you suggest.
(06-12-2016, 03:44 PM)Ipickrollflickgoal Wrote: Hot air from Uefa. I think things will naturally calm down as the tournament progresses, not because of threats of expulsion.

Aye - doubt there will be expulsion or points penalties. 

Russkies might get a closed doors game