1% NHS Payrise
(03-05-2021, 06:38 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 04:33 PM)Protheroe Wrote: We're all being shafted, not just the nurses. You Gov says 55% of people think Rishi delivered a "Fair" budget. That's the highest figure in 10 years. The Tories are now 13 points ahead in the polls despite increasing the tax burden to a level not seen since 1969.

Something tells me that the likes of you and your Tory mates will still be able to put food on the table and have a very good standard of living.
So sorry if you won't be able to accumulate wealth at your usual rate despite having the party of the rich in power.
I wouldn't go shouting out about this poll lead too early by the way. I know the British public are quite easily bought by lies and dangling carrots but there's plenty of water to flow under the bridge as yet.
Even with your mates in the media they won't  be able to sweep this shitstorm under the carpet completely.
Loved that arrogant wanker Hancock bigging up the test and trace doing the job that a couple of amateur detectives could probably have sorted in an evening.
Nobody asked why we were in the situation were these new variants could enter the country so easily.
I wonder if it was more government incompetence again.

You do realise Proth is criticising the budget for targeting tax rises at the bottom and middle end of the economy while letting the wealthy off Sol, right?
From Theo Usherwood LBC...

Nicky, a nurse in Leeds, has rung into
@LBC
in tears. For her, the 1% equates to less £3.50-a-week.

"I was there holding people's hands as they were dying. It's a true kick in the teeth.

"There're qualified nurses who've gone and worked at Aldi because they get more."
(03-05-2021, 06:48 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 04:33 PM)Protheroe Wrote: We're all being shafted, not just the nurses. You Gov says 55% of people think Rishi delivered a "Fair" budget. That's the highest figure in 10 years. The Tories are now 13 points ahead in the polls despite increasing the tax burden to a level not seen since 1969.

Something tells me that the likes of you and your Tory mates will still be able to put food on the table and have a very good standard of living.
So sorry if you won't be able to accumulate wealth at your usual rate despite having the party of the rich in power.
I wouldn't go shouting out about this poll lead too early by the way. I know the British public are quite easily bought by lies and dangling carrots but there's plenty of water to flow under the bridge as yet.
Even with your mates in the media they won't  be able to sweep this shitstorm under the carpet completely.
Loved that arrogant wanker Hancock bigging up the test and trace doing the job that a couple of amateur detectives could probably have sorted in an evening.
Nobody asked why we were in the situation were these new variants could enter the country so easily.

You do realise Proth is criticising the budget for targeting tax rises at the bottom and middle end of the economy while letting the wealthy off Sol, right?

My words were more about the shameful lack of recognition for the NHS staff rather than the budget Borin', right?
(03-05-2021, 07:04 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

My words were more about the shameful lack of recognition for the NHS staff rather than the budget Borin', right?

But, coupled with the pitiful pay "rise" (that is in real terms a pay cut), NHS staff will be taxed more as per the budget.
(03-05-2021, 07:07 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 07:04 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

But, coupled with the pitiful pay "rise" (that is in real terms a pay cut), NHS staff will be taxed more as per the budget.
Yes....its incomprehensible that a Tory government would look after the rich. Something they've never done before.
(03-05-2021, 07:11 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Yes....its incomprehensible that a Tory government would look after the rich. Something they've never done before.

They're doing it through raising taxes on people with lower, mid level and relatively high incomes as well as SMEs instead of the usual tack of cutting services, which is very much incomprehensible.
Absolute disgrace end of.
I really feel sorry for them but they put a rise on the NHS....... The teachers and then the police will come screaming and not to mention the local council workers...... It all ads up.
I'm not biased at all obviously, but 1% is ridiculous.
(03-05-2021, 08:54 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I really feel sorry for them but they put a rise on the NHS....... The teachers and then the police will come screaming and not to mention the local council workers...... It all ads up.

And yet they can outsource over £30 billion on Track and Trace system that has failed to work properly to the private sector. You’re making excuses again.