Covid vac
Just booked mine for a week Monday.
(02-12-2021, 06:15 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Just booked mine for a week Monday.

Booked mine earlier today for tomorrow.
Now I work for the NHS I jumped the queue, just waiting for an appointment.
Had mine today, for all it's faults the Welsh Government seem to be doing well with this and were bang on time with mine. Good luck all, it feels like the start of the end to this nightmare today. Stay safe all x
(02-12-2021, 06:15 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Just booked mine for a week Monday.

Gates is rubbing your hands together...
(02-12-2021, 07:10 PM)Abergabaggy Wrote: Had mine today, for all it's faults the Welsh Government seem to be doing well with this and were bang on time with mine. Good luck all, it feels like the start of the end to this nightmare today. Stay safe all x

Do you ever travel to Albion games, Aber? I live near Caersws, not too far down the train line, or the A470 via Mach. Before Lockdown I went to most home games and had a season ticket. Hope to renew!
(02-12-2021, 07:21 PM)SONGTHRUSH Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:10 PM)Abergabaggy Wrote: Had mine today, for all it's faults the Welsh Government seem to be doing well with this and were bang on time with mine. Good luck all, it feels like the start of the end to this nightmare today. Stay safe all x

Do you ever travel to Albion games, Aber? I live near Caersws, not too far down the train line, or the A470 via Mach. Before Lockdown I went to most home games and had a season ticket. Hope to renew!
Hi Songthrush, yes we go to most homegames although not a STH. It's a 250 mile round trip for us( nothing compared to Cornish) Currently based in Bridgend although hometown is a bit closer ( Abergavenny)
Had mine today in Harborne, well set up in a church, all done and dusted in 10 mins have the next one end of April.
Never realized there were so many old codgers on here   Big Grin.

(02-12-2021, 06:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Now I work for the NHS I jumped the queue, just waiting for an appointment.

Ban im BAWS!
(02-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Never realized there were so many old codgers on here   Big Grin.

(02-12-2021, 06:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Now I work for the NHS I jumped the queue, just waiting for an appointment.

Ban im BAWS!

I'll second that, don't be so presumtious, some of us are Extremely Clinically Vulnerable!