Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myhill off?
Rumours are gathering momentum, would be a great buy for Villa if they get in, hopefully he stays but knowing he is already playing second fiddle to foster may sway him.
Meh.
If he wants more first team football, then I'd understand him leaving. He's been a good servant but is at an age where he needs to be playing... He's also good enough to be a number one elsewhere.

If however we're looking to sell him and pay £6m for Marshall id rather we kept him as we have more important areas to spend the cash this summer.
Bollocks according to Brum Mail 
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...-11453867?
I would keep Myhill and offload Foster...
Since you want Marshall I'd keep quiet if I was you. Big Grin
(06-10-2016, 06:09 AM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: If he wants more first team football, then I'd understand him leaving. He's been a good servant but is at an age where he needs to be playing... He's also good enough to be a number one elsewhere.

If however we're looking to sell him and pay £6m for Marshall id rather we kept him as we have more important areas to spend the cash this summer.

Totally agree, he deserves to be number 1 somewhere but really want him to stay
(06-10-2016, 12:26 PM)petejamo Wrote: I would keep Myhill and offload Foster...

Good job you have nothing to do with our transfers then.
(06-10-2016, 12:26 PM)petejamo Wrote: I would keep Myhill and offload Foster...

You're entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to say that that is an utterly ridiculous opinion.
33 years old, injury prone and past his best. The time will come soon when the club need to bite the bullet and replace him with somebody younger.

It doesn't have to be Marshall Wink Could be a Begovic or Krul who may be available.