Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four years today
(06-14-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: I thought Lepko had been on the piss when he tweeted "West Brom have abandoned talks with Tim Sherwood and have appointed Alan Irvine as the new Head Coach".

Princess Diana dying, 9/11 and appointing Alan Fucking Irvine are three things I'll never forget.

I'm sure Tim Sherwood would have been worse. Then Tony Pulis and Alan Pardew were worse. Funny how things turn out, innit?
(06-14-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: I thought Lepko had been on the piss when he tweeted "West Brom have abandoned talks with Tim Sherwood and have appointed Alan Irvine as the new Head Coach".

Princess Diana dying, 9/11 and appointing Alan Fucking Irvine are three things I'll never forget.

Both car crash moments but for very different reasons
(06-14-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: Princess Diana dying, 9/11 and appointing Alan Fucking Irvine are three things I'll never forget.

"Bum Him Rowley" being the 4th, I expect.
Always remember my son telling me it was on Facebook that Irvine had been appointed. Thought it was a bit of a wind up at the time, couldn't believe it when it turned out true.
One time when Peace well and truly took his eye off the ball.
(06-14-2018, 08:41 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: We went through an entire season in the PL with Alan Irvine and then Pepe Mel as manager and still survived. That's how bad Pulis and Pardew were last season.

Fuck me.

Damning indictment

Im actually surprised just how long the watch-tapping twat lasted.

I fugging fell over when someone told me that he had got a 1-0 win at Spurs

I was on the way from Tividale to the Hasbury Inn with Mrs PK when I got the text through from you. We nearly fucking crashed coming down Gosty Hill, and I wor even driving the taxi! I got in the pub and the first bloke I saw was Dunk. We just looked at each other, in silence, and then in union said "What the fuck is that about?!"
(06-14-2018, 09:56 AM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 08:41 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: We went through an entire season in the PL with Alan Irvine and then Pepe Mel as manager and still survived. That's how bad Pulis and Pardew were last season.

Fuck me.

Damning indictment

Im actually surprised just how long the watch-tapping twat lasted.

I fugging fell over when someone told me that he had got a 1-0 win at Spurs

I was at that game Manc. One of the few highlights of the season. Could've won by more as well.
(06-14-2018, 08:41 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: We went through an entire season in the PL with Alan Irvine and then Pepe Mel as manager and still survived. That's how bad Pulis and Pardew were last season.

Fock!!
Didn't Pulis replace Irvine?

I think what really let us down that season was our terrible transfer business.

Samaras
Blanco
Varela
Gamboa
Davidson
Baird
Pocognoli
Ideye

Shocking!
(06-14-2018, 10:15 AM)Legend Wrote: Didn't Pulis replace Irvine?

Yes. Mel left at end of season, Irvine took over.