Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southgate
One of the best England managers ever. Very impressed with the way he talks, the way he's set the team up and his selection policy.

Top bloke and a top manager. I predict a very successful World Cup campaign.
Well he's got to be better then Merson Big Grin
Winning the WC is definitely on the cards with the supremo in charge.
(06-12-2018, 11:24 AM)Legend Wrote: One of the best England managers ever. Very impressed with the way he talks, the way he's set the team up and his selection policy.

Like the guy and the way he is operating, but as good as that is I don't realistically see England
getting beyond the quarter finals.

Loved to be proved wrong however 
I really don’t think we should see quarter finals as a failure
Something a bit fishy about Southgate.
(06-12-2018, 11:24 AM)Legend Wrote: One of the best England managers ever. Very impressed with the way he talks, the way he's set the team up and his selection policy.

Hi Gareth.
Good Albion connection to Southgate is that Maresca scored two and assisted one in Southgate's final game which was when Seville beat Boro in the UEFA Cup final.
Southgate did well with the kids, but motivating multi Millionaires is a different thing altogether. While football is awash with money we will never have a squad motivated enough to win the WC - just my opinion sadly
(06-12-2018, 04:29 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Southgate did well with the kids, but motivating multi Millionaires is a different thing altogether. While football is awash with money we will never have a squad motivated enough to win the WC - just my opinion sadly

As opposed to those impoverished German, Spanish and Brazilian world superstars?!