Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Villa in trouble...
(06-13-2018, 02:20 PM)Redbone Wrote: Hutton is truly abysmal in every context.  The way he took Shane Long out was disgusting.  He could have ended his career.  He is an uttercunt.

As regards his footballing ability, he is dead from the neck up.  Defensively he gets pulled towards the ball like a bluebottle to a pile of cow shit. He is incapable of anything other than tunnel vision.  This pulls him out of position and exposes a gap behind for the runner.  He fails to spot the runner because he can't take his eye off the ball.  When he finally realises he's fucked up he turns at the speed of an oil tanker and minces back towards the six yard box just in time to follow the ball into the net.  My over riding memory of that Glorious season when the fuckers got relegated was of him running into his own six yard box just as the ball hit the back of the net, time and time again.

Going forward he flatters to deceive. He'll get lucky and put the ball past a player and then run aimlessly towards the corner flag until he loses control or runs out of grass.  The bloke is the most clueless full back I have seen other than Joe Mattock.   How he is still employed as a professional footballer defeats me.  Our cat has a better footballing brain than that bald cunt.

Funny if grossly inaccurate.
(06-13-2018, 02:44 PM)Heath Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 02:20 PM)Redbone Wrote: Hutton is truly abysmal in every context.  The way he took Shane Long out was disgusting.  He could have ended his career.  He is an uttercunt.

As regards his footballing ability, he is dead from the neck up.  Defensively he gets pulled towards the ball like a bluebottle to a pile of cow shit. He is incapable of anything other than tunnel vision.  This pulls him out of position and exposes a gap behind for the runner.  He fails to spot the runner because he can't take his eye off the ball.  When he finally realises he's fucked up he turns at the speed of an oil tanker and minces back towards the six yard box just in time to follow the ball into the net.  My over riding memory of that Glorious season when the fuckers got relegated was of him running into his own six yard box just as the ball hit the back of the net, time and time again.

Going forward he flatters to deceive. He'll get lucky and put the ball past a player and then run aimlessly towards the corner flag until he loses control or runs out of grass.  The bloke is the most clueless full back I have seen other than Joe Mattock.   How he is still employed as a professional footballer defeats me.  Our cat has a better footballing brain than that bald cunt.

Funny if grossly inaccurate.

Redbone clearly hasn't seen Nyom recently.
(06-13-2018, 02:31 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 02:19 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 02:00 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Gossip - Chelsea have bid £30 million for Grealish and lend him to Vile for next season. Makes J Rod & Dawson look cheap???

He is also 22, and has a re-sale value in 4 years time. Makes all the difference. What was the most we were bid for Jonny Evans last year, when he was 29 years old, and part of a top 10 team??

And Tottenham have bid £15 million.  Big Grin

The over rated, non goalscoring, dodgy temperament big head has Tottenham written all over him.
 Knowing Villa's finances, let's see how that nice Mr. Levy  structures  their offer.....
(06-13-2018, 08:30 PM)swordfish Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 02:00 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Gossip - Chelsea have bid £30 million for Grealish and lend him to Vile for next season. Makes J Rod & Dawson look cheap???

He is also 22, and has a re-sale value in 4 years time. Makes all the difference. What was the most we were bid for Jonny Evans last year, when he was 29 years old, and part of a top 10 team??

The over rated, non goalscoring, dodgy temperament big head has Tottenham written all over him.
 Knowing Villa's finances, let's see how that nice Mr. Levy  structures  their offer.....

A tenner down and a fiver a week is about Levy's budget.
I don't think he will go.

He is sure to turn down the chance to play with Kane & Ali, in the finest new league stadium. He won't want Champions League football, and a massive pay increase, or the potential to earn the same as Harry Kane if he is any good. This is because his whole family is Aston Villa, and he loves them. He would much rather play twice a week and mid week away at Blackburn for a third of what he could earn at Spurs, who are after all only the same size as Aston Villa.

Deluded twats.
Villa need to sell and if they want £30m and I were Spurs or Chelsea I'd be calling to Naarge for James Maddison.

Bench warmer there at most.

You've just described James McClean.
Oh dear. More bad news from The Perce.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...yer-sales/

I am worried by the cash being thrown around though by Forest & Stoke. We need to start shaping our squad up.
(06-14-2018, 09:38 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Oh dear. More bad news from The Perce.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...yer-sales/

I am worried by the cash being thrown around though by Forest & Stoke. We need to start shaping our squad up.

They would hardly get that for their entire first 11