Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season tickets selling at their fastest rate in the last 10 years!
(05-17-2018, 06:43 AM)richbaggie Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 06:33 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: That Jenkins has a lot to answer for...

To be fair to Martin Goodman, the season ticket plan was put in place under his watch with regard pricing and discounts.

Ok Jenkins is still the evil arch enemy some love to hate Wink
Imagine how many we'd sell if we had a bigger stadium
<Runs off, quickly>
(05-17-2018, 08:12 AM)Pneumann Wrote: Imagine how many we'd sell if we had a bigger stadium
<Runs off, quickly>

Careful you don't smash your knee caps off on all that warm and cuddly safe seating  Wink .
(05-17-2018, 08:56 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 08:12 AM)Pneumann Wrote: Imagine how many we'd sell if we had a bigger stadium
<Runs off, quickly>

Careful you don't smash your knee caps off on all that warm and cuddly safe seating  Wink .

<cyberouch!>
(05-16-2018, 08:25 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 08:20 PM)Black Penny Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 08:04 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 07:55 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 07:46 PM)King Astle Wrote: No Pulis, no prem and then our fastest ever season ticket sales, Derek will be fum1ng

He’s been quiet since last night.

Well Derek always said its not about style or fancy shit it's all about the result.

Well Tone did fuck all for them last night. Not a shot on target in an absolute must win game. Classic Pulisball. Keeping expectations low for next season. A promotion would have totally fucked Pulis as he would have been able to do fuck all with them and Gibson would have stuck with him the wholes season thus giving Pulis no way out and ruining his pathetic "never been relegated" sham CV forever.

TP has just updated his CV for this season - I left my previous club in a safe position in the PL with a 40M surplus in the bank - I took over a struggling mid-table club in the Championship and guided them to the play off's. Only missing out by a single goal.

Something like that. Classic TP spin.

Yes, no doubt pundits will be reminding everyone that `Tony has done an absolutely fantastic job, still can`t understand why West Brom sacked him etc etc`.
I spoke with the woman at the ticket office, yesterday. She said Thursday/Friday/Sat morning they were very busy. This after a quiet few days earlier in the week and there had been a spike in sales once the discount was announced.
(05-17-2018, 06:43 AM)richbaggie Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 06:33 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: That Jenkins has a lot to answer for...

To be fair to Martin Goodman, the season ticket plan was put in place under his watch with regard pricing and discounts.

Obviously had the foresight that relegation was unavoidable under Pardwank   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin