Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now: Solihull Throstle edition.
(05-16-2018, 03:26 PM)P_K Wrote: Big Grin Nah I'm being serious. I've never understood it. Is it just another soap box exercise?

Quick answer: we helped cause it.

Long answer: read the politics board.
In the form of his life.
Shouldn’t we not have a politics board as we are a football club, or am I being a fascist for saying so.
(05-16-2018, 03:14 PM)P_K Wrote: Just had a look. Skim read 2 threads, came back here. What a load of bollocks.

Question: Why do British people side with either Israel or Palestine? Aren't they both fighting a long-standing war where they're both in the fucking wrong?!

It’s a bit like asking why care about anything you aren’t personally affected by I suppose. Politics seems to have its own orthodoxies which sometimes make very little sense eg if you fancy yourself as a leftard you have to support the Arabs, if you’re more rightwards thinking you support Israel.

(05-16-2018, 03:14 PM)P_K Wrote: Just had a look. Skim read 2 threads, came back here. What a load of bollocks.

Question: Why do British people side with either Israel or Palestine? Aren't they both fighting a long-standing war where they're both in the fucking wrong?!

Bit like the Irish 'troubles' that you appear to have no problem taking sides over.
He's back
(05-16-2018, 08:49 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote: He's back

Well spotted
(05-16-2018, 08:18 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Bit like the Irish 'troubles' that you appear to have no problem taking sides over.

Yes, it's exactly the same. How silly of me.

Do you want to give me an actual answer this time?
(05-17-2018, 08:33 AM)P_K Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 08:18 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Yes, it's exactly the same. How silly of me.

Do you want to give me an actual answer this time?

Morning Martin did you win last night
(05-16-2018, 05:12 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote:

Why do Celtic fans have Palestinian flags and Rangers fans Israeli flags? Because people are stupid. There's your answer.

Is that right? As some chap on ere used to say Wow! I suppose I'm surprised that I'm surprised about anything these days
(05-16-2018, 05:12 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote: Why do Celtic fans have Palestinian flags and Rangers fans Israeli flags? Because people are stupid. There's your answer.

Big Grin

(05-16-2018, 08:18 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

I generally take sides with those less likely to blow me up. Maybe that's just me.