Fat Frank
Didn't realise Chelski was eighth!

Not looking good for Fat Frank, and 2-0 down to Leicester who are playing for fun. Some shocking defending from Chelski, he must have been on the phone to Englands brave JT. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he was for the chopping block soon.
Leicester top of the table
He seemed to be doing a steady job last season with the transfer embargo and putting faith in the youngsters. They kind of ripped that up this season to just spend massive amounts of money and its backfired.
(01-19-2021, 09:02 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Leicester top of the table

I know CIM, but Chelski are fookin pap no wonder they drew 3-3 to us... Wink
(01-19-2021, 09:04 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: He seemed to be doing a steady job last season with the transfer embargo and putting faith in the youngsters. They kind of ripped that up this season to just spend massive amounts of money and its backfired.

You saying Fat Frank shouldn't be trusted with the company Amex?
Why on earth he keeps on playing Reece James!!

As desperate as we are for a right back I wouldn't take him
Sacked in the morning.
(01-19-2021, 09:10 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Why on earth he keeps on playing Reece James!!

Agree. There's a lot of really poor full backs in the league. See also: Nelson Semedo
(01-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:10 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Why on earth he keeps on playing Reece James!!

Agree. There's a lot of really poor full backs in the league. See also: Nelson Semedo

Semedo has been awful, sweet Jesus just seen they paid 27.5m with a further 9 m in add ons possible !!!
(01-19-2021, 09:43 PM)Brandywell Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Semedo has been awful, sweet Jesus just seen they paid 27.5m with a further 9 m in add ons possible !!!

So 27.5m  Big Grin

I do think there’s a player in James...he was one of the best young players I’ve ever seen when we faced Wigan a couple years ago, but Chelsea maybe a step too far, too soon.

He was about 5 or 6 players ahead of Lamptey, and only have to see how playing somewhere with a little less pressure can develop a player. I’d take him at a shot.