Livermore / Field
We played well tonight, I’m just always struggling to see what Livermore offers, other than him being a ‘good professional’ in the dressing room. The amount of times he gives the ball away or just punts the ball to nowhere is crazy. Especially for a midfielder that’s been at Spurs. It’s actually painful at time’s. I also notice him shying away from the ball and pointing for it to be passed to somebody else, look at Gallagher for example who always finds space and makes space to receive the ball and at least complete his pass.

I saw on the Twitter some stats regarding Field. I would love to see Field & Gallagher as the two with Periera at 10 with Snodgrass & Grosicki wide. Saw Sam giving Jake a bollucking in a few games and rightly so. Does anybody know how long is left on his contract? We can surely get somebody in who can complete their passes.
(01-19-2021, 08:16 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote: We played well tonight, I’m just always struggling to see what Livermore offers, other than him being a ‘good professional’ in the dressing room. The amount of times he gives the ball away or just punts the ball to nowhere is crazy. Especially for a midfielder that’s been at Spurs. It’s actually painful at time’s. I also notice him shying away from the ball and pointing for it to be passed to somebody else, look at Gallagher for example who always finds space and makes space to receive the ball and at least complete his pass.

I saw on the Twitter some stats regarding Field. I would love to see Field & Gallagher as the two with Periera at 10 with Snodgrass & Grosicki wide. Saw Sam giving Jake a bollucking in a few games and rightly so. Does anybody know how long is left on his contract? We can surely get somebody in who can complete their passes.

I'd love to see Field given a go but seeing as he didn't get a look in at Blackpool and not yet given a chance you'd have to think BFS doesn't fancy him.
(01-19-2021, 08:16 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote: We played well tonight, I’m just always struggling to see what Livermore offers, other than him being a ‘good professional’ in the dressing room. The amount of times he gives the ball away or just punts the ball to nowhere is crazy. Especially for a midfielder that’s been at Spurs. It’s actually painful at time’s. I also notice him shying away from the ball and pointing for it to be passed to somebody else, look at Gallagher for example who always finds space and makes space to receive the ball and at least complete his pass.

He puts us right in the crap sometimes with his lazy aimless passes, he needs to just play the simple ball not sure what he's trying to do. We really could do with getting someone in for that position.
Livermores pass completion rate was woeful in the first half not been good or fit enough for a couple of seasons now
Would be interesting to see some stats on our premier league record with Livermore in the side, he joined in January of 2017 season and we pretty much downed tools not long after, then the following season was our relegation season and now this season, i'm not saying our decline is down to him but our record since signing him has been pretty abysmal.
I dont think Field is fit yet. Not 100% anyway. Should be given a chance though.
Worked his socks off and broke up many of West Hams attacks

I wonder what game some people watch at times

Field is a better passer? Maybe

But he’s twice as slow as Livermore and he’s hardly quick

It’s Sawyers or Field, Sawyers and Field would be static

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-19-2021, 08:28 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Worked his socks off and broke up many of West Hams attacks

Cuzer

He looks like he has been on the weights again
Livermore is an awful midfielder. He runs around a lot (slowly) and his passing for someone that has caps for England is shocking. Lost count how many times tonight he just punted the ball aimlessly
(01-19-2021, 08:28 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Worked his socks off and broke up many of West Hams attacks

Cuzer
Pointless breaking up attacks and then with your next pass  handing it back to them for another go