19 days...
(01-20-2021, 05:09 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
BilstonBaggie Wrote:
JOK Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

How is Grant a "Fraud"?  Did he, somehow, manipulate his states to falsely claim he scored 19 goals in 43 Championship games in 19/20?  Did Huddersfield  not really sell him but found the paperwork had been done behind their backs?

The only fraud here is Nick actually. He pretends to be an Albion fan when in reality he’s nothing more than a WUM who revels in our defeats and is rarely heard from when we do well. He’s a boring twat and really needs shitcanning permanently.

How many times has Nick been "shitcanned" in the past? Anybody kept count?  Smile

I'll await the count.

Bilston Baggie has beef. 

Oh well.
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
baggie_ray Wrote:
BilstonBaggie Wrote:
JOK Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

How is Grant a "Fraud"?  Did he, somehow, manipulate his states to falsely claim he scored 19 goals in 43 Championship games in 19/20?  Did Huddersfield  not really sell him but found the paperwork had been done behind their backs?

The only fraud here is Nick actually. He pretends to be an Albion fan when in reality he’s nothing more than a WUM who revels in our defeats and is rarely heard from when we do well. He’s a boring twat and really needs shitcanning permanently.

How many times has Nick been "shitcanned" in the past? Anybody kept count?  Smile

I'll await the count.

Bilston Baggie has beef. 

Oh well.

You can hold a competition Nick, like guess how many sweets in the jar. I take it you know the answer yourself!!  Big Grin
(01-20-2021, 07:34 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
baggie_ray Wrote:
BilstonBaggie Wrote:
JOK Wrote:How is Grant a "Fraud"?  Did he, somehow, manipulate his states to falsely claim he scored 19 goals in 43 Championship games in 19/20?  Did Huddersfield  not really sell him but found the paperwork had been done behind their backs?

I'll await the count.

Bilston Baggie has beef. 

Oh well.

You can hold a competition Nick, like guess how many sweets in the jar. I take it you know the answer yourself!!  Big Grin

No idea.