Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moyes
(05-16-2018, 11:58 AM)Black Penny Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 11:57 AM)Baggie66 Wrote: Fed up of hearing Everton and West Ham fans on the radio talking about getting a manager to take them to this mythical next level ffs.

There is no next level. There’s the top 6 and then everybody else.

Correct - wishful thinking

You are always going to get a few cretins that think they should be breaking into the top 6 but fundamentally this is about (sensible) fans thinking they pay a shit load of cash to watch their team play and they want to be entertained, not witness turgid, negative, safety-first, don't get beat wank, week in, week out. For every purist who loves witnessing a backs to the wall, well drilled defensive masterclass there are dozens of fans who want to see their team get on the front foot and play with a bit of verve. If you realise you are unlikely to break into the top six you might as well finish 9th and play good football rather than 7th playing Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes style dross.
Can I take a guess that you will never see the word ‘turgid’ on any other forum on the internet as much as on this one!!
(05-16-2018, 12:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Funny to think it wasn’t too long ago that he was hand picked by Fergie to be his successor.

Yep - as Fergie thought to himself: "Apres moi le deluge; and if not, I'll make sure there will be".   So he picked a patsy.
(05-16-2018, 01:06 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Can I take a guess that you will never see the word ‘turgid’ on any other forum on the internet as much as on this one!!

Check out the Middlesbrough message boards this morning.  Big Grin

(05-16-2018, 01:13 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 01:06 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Can I take a guess that you will never see the word ‘turgid’ on any other forum on the internet as much as on this one!!

Check out the Middlesbrough message boards this morning.  Big Grin

I did!!! They've turned

That was quick
Moyes and Fat Scam in on a job share!
Pulis out of a job in three weeks.
(05-16-2018, 10:10 PM)Donegal Wrote: Moyes and Fat Scam in on a job share!

We’d have Sam on attacking and Moyes on defending.
(05-16-2018, 12:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Funny to think it wasn’t too long ago that he was hand picked by Fergie to be his successor.

There is still 12 months to go on his contract at old trafford.  Rolleyes
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
If only we'd done the same with fellow dinosaur Pulis last summer we'd probably still be in the Premier League.