Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rondon - "Thank you, Baggies, for always being with us."
He's off then!
Ar, it’ll be fun watching our team get dismantled over the summer. Fans will rejoice that each of these shite players are off, until they realise the replacements are a darned sight worse.

Rondon, Gibbs, Livermore, McLean, Dawson and Hegazi would form the backbone of a decent side in the Champ. I’d be surprised if they’re not all goners.
Can’t think about him crying on the pitch without also thinking about him or his agent leaking his release clause.
Must admit I never thought for a second he’d stay, when push comes to shove he’s really the same as the majority of them.
i really think he has gone backwards whilst with us and wont really be a big miss.

shame as i thought he was excellent when he signed.
Be really nice to believe that some of them would take the view "we got the club relegated, we want to help
them return" but then reality strikes and you realise that most of them will return from the beach fully expectant
that their agent has new deals ready for them to consider.
Sentiment fast goes out the window when your wages are about to be halved.

I’d like to keep Rondon as he’s a battler and we’ll need those next season, but if anyone matches his alleged £16m release fee then it’s a decent return for a striker with his goal record and 12 months on his contract.
The fact he's had all attacking sense, motivation and ability Pulis'd and Pardew'd out of him - I doubt he'd be any good for anyone.
He was never going to stay with us in the Champ and he's got a release clause that will make at least 12 teams in the Prem (that's before the rest of Europe) get involved.

Shame as he would have loved it in the Champ and I'd imagine he could score about 20.
(05-16-2018, 10:31 AM)MGalea Wrote: He was never going to stay with us in the Champ and he's got a release clause that will make at least 12 teams in the Prem (that's before the rest of Europe) get involved.

Shame as he would have loved it in the Champ and I'd imagine he could score about 20.

Are the goals bigger in the Champ?
(05-16-2018, 10:34 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 10:31 AM)MGalea Wrote: He was never going to stay with us in the Champ and he's got a release clause that will make at least 12 teams in the Prem (that's before the rest of Europe) get involved.

Are the goals bigger in the Champ?

Nope but there are more mistakes from the defenders and he'd get his confidence back quite quickly I reckon.