£49,000 donated by Wolves fans to Just Giving -
Suggestions it’s instead of buying virtual Chorley match tickets 

Chorley idiot controlling their official online output well & truly shot the club in the foot
Who cares? Hooray for Wolves fans throwing their toys out of the pram over a completely benign tweet.
To say the Chorley players will ‘boing’ if they score isn’t benign is it.

That is taking the piss after they’ve very sore after just losing to their fiercest rivals

It’s very stupid & provocative
A tenner for every fan (with their own teeth) Big Grin
(01-18-2021, 11:04 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: To say the Chorley players will ‘boing’ if they score isn’t benign is it.

That is taking the piss after they’ve very sore after just losing to their fiercest rivals

Oh come on, it’s harmless banter... I’m sure if the shoe had been on the other foot we’d have taken it with more grace!
(01-18-2021, 11:04 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: To say the Chorley players will ‘boing’ if they score isn’t benign is it.

Yep.

Good.

Cunts.

Why does it bother you so much?

So they had a little pop, big fucking deal.

They're having some fun and trying to get Albion fans to buy virtual tickets for arguably the biggest game in their history, if anyone is offended by that then they're complete and utter wetwipes. If the shoe was on other foot then I certainly wouldn't give a shit and I'd hope that neither would most Albion fans.

The reaction by the Wolves fans to this is an absolute embarrassment. And why it bothers you so much is completely baffling.
One dimwit at a non league club needing the money has cost it £50,000, worthy of comment as it involves Albion

Why you’re so bothered about me posting this baffling
Because it's embarrassing that you care so much and there's already a post about it.

And how was the bloke running the Chorley account to know that the Wolves fans would be that sensitive about boing boing? Anyone with a brain larger than the size of a peanut wouldn't give a shit.