Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 minutes of watching Boro’
(05-15-2018, 07:44 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:41 PM)TTM Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:39 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Pulis once turned down the chance to sign Gareth Bale because "We already have Ryan Shotton."

Donegal - just referring to that match at your place when Shotton just pipped Foster to the ball to score a last minute winner. It was probably one of the last of our victories in that long winning streak of ours.

Oh fuck, I line em up and you knock em in! I was at that one and had conveniently forgotten it. Thanks for that - though i asked for it I know. Serves me fuckin right

I went to it straight from Brum airport after two weeks in Tenerife and nearly froze to death in my shorts & tee shirt.

You should've known better!
Surely you do now? I think I do

If it was away I'd have been a dead man.
(05-15-2018, 07:39 PM)Mayo Wrote: Boro have had 2 shots (none on target) bit actually had 56% of possession first half according to bbc stats. We have seen a lot worse.

Pulis has managed to brilliantly combine his total lack of attacking impetus with the worst type of dour, sideways possession. Quite how this lot have picked up any points under him is a miracle. It's like Mowbray's PL season, but without ANY goals. 

Villa will need 8 new starting first teamers if they do get promoted!

Judging by both of these sides, neither us nor Stoke and Swansea should have much to fear next year (famous last words I know!)
They look like a typical Pulis side.

No one from midfield is getting ahead of the ball and joining the forward. Has no clue when asked to chase a game. 150 mins and how many shots? Never mind how many on target.
My opinion matters
And one of these teams could replace us? ffs
Still waiting for Boro to shoot

Fulham are lightyears ahead of both of these
Just seen a Boro fan tweet “Why have we got our centre half’s at full back”

Sit down, we have some news  Big Grin
The last 30 seconds demonstrated one of the biggest failings in TP's system.

Villa's corner, headed to Friend on the corner of his box, he breaks forward with 2 on 2, reaches the half way line and stops, delays the pass, Villa get numbers back and Boro have to try and play through them.

Awful. We may be down, but I'd take it time and time again to be rid of the cap wearing crook.
170 minutes into a cup tie and they've barely had a shot and are defending on the 18 yard line.

Absolutely pathetic stuff.
(05-15-2018, 08:19 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: Just seen a Boro fan tweet “Why have we got our centre half’s at full back”

Sit down, we have some news  Big Grin 
Before you know it, they'll be using the "Can he play left back?" joke for every new signing.

Think Boro are done.

They looked as if they might get on level terms earlier in the game but with Pulis' safety first policy it's looking less and less likely now.