Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 minutes of watching Boro’
(05-15-2018, 07:26 PM)TTM Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:24 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:23 PM)TTM Wrote: It's quite amazing that Ryan Shotton has been a professional football for ten years yet can't pass a ball five yards.

I raise you Claudio and (quite often) Mulumbu

To be fair both did other things. 

Unless you count giving free kicks away Shotton does nowt.

I remember this one time.....

(05-15-2018, 07:27 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:23 PM)TTM Wrote: It's quite amazing that Ryan Shotton has been a professional football for ten years yet can't pass a ball five yards.

If your next part of this involves a back pass you can do one Big Grin

There he goes again.
(05-15-2018, 07:27 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

You have to finish this DK else I ain't gonna sleep ......

I love both players I referred to BTW Rowley
Pulis once turned down the chance to sign Gareth Bale because "We already have Ryan Shotton."

Donegal - just referring to that match at your place when Shotton just pipped Foster to the ball to score a last minute winner. It was probably one of the last of our victories in that long winning streak of ours.

(05-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Pulis once turned down the chance to sign Gareth Bale because "We already have Ryan Shotton."

Naaah!!!!! No way!!

I was thinking of that Sunday game at our place where we presented him with a 93rd minute open goal.
(05-15-2018, 07:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Pulis once turned down the chance to sign Gareth Bale because "We already have Ryan Shotton."

Donegal - just referring to that match at your place when Shotton just pipped Foster to the ball to score a last minute winner. It was probably one of the last of our victories in that long winning streak of ours.

Oh fuck, I line em up and you knock em in! I was at that one and had conveniently forgotten it. Thanks for that - though i asked for it I know. Serves me fuckin right
Boro have had 2 shots (none on target) bit actually had 56% of possession first half according to bbc stats. We have seen a lot worse.
(05-15-2018, 07:39 PM)Donegal Wrote:

Oh fuck, I line em up and you knock em in! I was at that one and had conveniently forgotten it. Thanks for that - though i asked for it I know. Serves me fuckin right

I went to it straight from Brum airport after two weeks in Tenerife and nearly froze to death in my shorts & tee shirt.
Can't agree with the long ball thing. If anything this is an illustration of why Pulis struggles to play any other way. Clearly trying to play a passing game but none of them want to fuggin shoot!

Hopefully they prove me wrong, but for all their "dominance" they look like they could play for another 4 years and not score
(05-15-2018, 07:41 PM)TTM Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:39 PM)Donegal Wrote:

I went to it straight from Brum airport after two weeks in Tenerife and nearly froze to death in my shorts & tee shirt.

You should've known better!
Surely you do now? I think I do