Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 minutes of watching Boro’
Good to see Tony has coached all passing ability and movement out of them already! 

Lots of aimless balls to Traore and Assombalonga (who traps it like Earnshaw!), and I don’t think they’ve strung more than 2 passes together. God awful viewing, and Villa arent much better, they just counter with purpose.

Never mind Tone, I’m sure you’ll get a corner or 2.
Boro arent completely Pulised yet - they will have their moments I'm sure. Next season will be grim for them probably.
1-0 down and he still parks the bus.
He said to the media when they asked about needing to score twice that they "only need one and then penalties".

His yelping and screaming is pissing me off.
Now I've posted this they'll probably prove me wrong. 
However Boro look like they could play until midnight and not score.
(05-15-2018, 07:21 PM)Albionmad Wrote: Now I've posted this they'll probably prove me wrong. 
However Boro look like they could play until midnight and not score.

But they are working aaard and their running stats are good.
It's quite amazing that Ryan Shotton has been a professional football for ten years yet can't pass a ball five yards.
(05-15-2018, 07:23 PM)TTM Wrote: It's quite amazing that Ryan Shotton has been a professional football for ten years yet can't pass a ball five yards.

I raise you Claudio and (quite often) Mulumbu
(05-15-2018, 07:24 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:23 PM)TTM Wrote: It's quite amazing that Ryan Shotton has been a professional football for ten years yet can't pass a ball five yards.

To be fair both did other things. 

Unless you count giving free kicks away Shotton does nowt.
(05-15-2018, 07:24 PM)Donegal Wrote:

Olsson wants a word