Can’t stop smiling
(01-17-2021, 04:35 PM)DY8 Albion Wrote: As a Black Country mom.. means more than beating any Brummie team... yo Brummie Albion fans wo understand, saying Villa are our rivals.. total bollox.

But we're united in welcoming more contributions from our female fans.
(01-17-2021, 04:35 PM)DY8 Albion Wrote: As a Black Country mom.. means more than beating any Brummie team... yo Brummie Albion fans wo understand, saying Villa are our rivals.. total bollox.

+1

This site is heavily weighted in terms of Brummies hence the overriding Villa hatred.

Which is fine. Just ask Villa who they hate most, and then as Wolves...
(01-17-2021, 05:45 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: Superb , had a slightly foggy head this morning.
I can't be the only one whose mind wandered to West Ham on Tuesday though , Lord Mayors show and all that

We actually once played West Ham away on the day of the Lord Mayor's Show.

It didn't turn out to be a case of "after the Lord Mayor's Show" though as that's when we won 4-3 after being 3-0 down.

I'd take that on Tuesday (but not the 3-0 down bit).
(01-17-2021, 02:32 PM)wba13 Wrote: Don’t know about you lot, but yesterday’s victory against that lot and I can’t stop smiling it’s been a great weekend in these trying times. What a difference a decent performance makes especially against that lot.  Smile Smile

Same here - I think back to the Bully/ Iwan Roberts era and smile at how we have dominated the head to heads for 25 years now...  Big Grin
(01-17-2021, 10:00 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 02:32 PM)wba13 Wrote: Don’t know about you lot, but yesterday’s victory against that lot and I can’t stop smiling it’s been a great weekend in these trying times. What a difference a decent performance makes especially against that lot.  Smile Smile

Same here - I think back to the Bully/ Iwan Roberts era and smile at how we have dominated the head to heads for 25 years now...  Big Grin

Roberts isn't keen on the wankers either.
I’ve only one mate who’s a Wolves fan and he magnanimously text me after the whistle.
I’m more relieved that it’s shown a glimmer of hope. Irritated that Brighton won, but hey ho. Half a season to go and there’s a fighting chance now.
Really energised my enthusiasm for the season and, maybe falsely, gives all some hope.
However, it’s normally the hope that kills you with the Albion.
(01-17-2021, 10:57 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Really energised my enthusiasm for the season and, maybe falsely, gives all some hope.
However, it’s normally the hope that kills you with the Albion.

Huge +1
It’s brilliant - they’ve waited 9 years to avenge the 5-1, their squad is a lot better than ours, they’ve had league success, they’ve qualified for Europe, we’re squad (& probably gonna get relegated).....YET we still beat them on their own patch.
(01-18-2021, 08:30 AM)Loanee Wrote: It’s brilliant - they’ve waited 9 years to avenge the 5-1, their squad is a lot better than ours, they’ve had league success, they’ve qualified for Europe, we’re squad (& probably gonna get relegated).....YET we still beat them on their own patch.

They really are over hyped and seem to over pay for ordinary players.
Yes, they looked pretty good a few seasons ago but not really been impressed with them last season or this.
Still thought they’d do us though but we turned up and our guys made us proud again!

Pride of the Black Country..... they’ll never be that !