Fulham
Timo Werner looks a bit shit.
(01-16-2021, 07:24 PM)Duffers Wrote: Timo Werner looks a bit shit.

Wish we had him  Smile
Fulham look nothing like relegation candidates. If we are to make a fist of this, we need to rope another 2 clubs into the mix.
Parker has done a good job. They used the loan market very well directing over £10 million towards bringing in some quality players. Doesn't always work but I've been impressed with what I've seen. it helps having the London pull and I'm guessing if they stay up a lot of the loans will become perms.
Fulham were poor defensively to start the season so they bought a whole new back four for the manager. That's what we're competing with.
(01-16-2021, 06:28 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Is he suspended vs Albion? Good player for them so handy if he misses the game against us

yes.

(01-16-2021, 08:44 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: Parker has done a good job.  They used the loan market very well directing over £10 million towards bringing in some quality players.  Doesn't always work but I've been impressed with what I've seen.  it helps having the London pull and I'm guessing if they stay up a lot of the loans will become perms.

We simply have to sign another 4 quality players in this window.

A right back, centre half, defensive midfielder and a big striker who can hold the ball up.      And not that donkey from Galatasaray.