Mbaye Diagne
Another one to add to the monitoring list
Mbaye not...
(01-15-2021, 02:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: Mbaye not...

Have an arf
He actually has a good scoring record so it's clearly a smokescreen
we can't afford any actual players
Would be an actual goalscoring goalscorer. So it's not going to happen

Amazing bit on his wiki.

Kasımpaşa

but was suspended for one league game due to receiving his fourth yellow card. In the next fixture he received a red card in Turkish Cup against Alanyaspor due to spitting on his opponent and he was banned for an additional 4 matches, attracting interest from clubs like (Dirty) Leeds United.[13]
We wanted him in the summer, but he didn't seem too keen.

The fact Rennes can't pay him may have changed his mind a bit.

Absolutely mental and a nasty piece of work, but we beggars can't be choosers... As long as we don't give him a company car we should be OK
(01-15-2021, 03:32 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: We wanted him in the summer, but he didn't seem too keen.

Absolutely mental and a nasty piece of work, but we beggars can't be choosers... As long as we don't give him a company car we should be OK

That was a different player pal. 

Wasn't that Mbaye Niang
(01-15-2021, 03:32 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: We wanted him in the summer, but he didn't seem too keen.

Different dude.
(01-15-2021, 03:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Different dude.

I'm getting dyslexic in my old age!

15 days without booze clearly isn't agreeing with me

Diagne has got 9 in 14.... so he's got a better goal return than our whole squad... Go get him Ken