Goal of the Season
I was wondering about this, what's our most memorable goal so far this season...

And... I think it has to be Sawyers own goal.  Cry

FFs.

If we get to the end of the season, and his is still the "most memorable"... would that be some sort of record?
Periera’s free kick.

Not even close.
Snodgrass's winner against Wolves this weekend, as he smashes it into the top corner in the 89th minute for a 1-0 win.
(01-14-2021, 03:27 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: I was wondering about this, what's our most memorable goal so far this season...

FFs.

If we get to the end of the season, and his is still the "most memorable"... would that be some sort of record?

I honestly think in my 46th year of watching Albion that has to be the craziest own goal I've ever seen. In years we will nostalgically laugh about the pandemic and Sawyers bonkers own goal.
(01-14-2021, 04:21 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 03:27 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: I was wondering about this, what's our most memorable goal so far this season...

FFs.

I honestly think in my 46th year of watching Albion that has to be the craziest own goal I've ever seen. In years we will nostalgically laugh about the pandemic and Sawyers bonkers own goal.

I cant think of a worse one. The speed at which it happened, the manner in which it happened...

It was so... Sawyers.

FFs.

Richard Dunne's one when we drew with Man City despite not having a shot of target. That's it.

Furlong's volley was pretty good.
Spandaubaggie Wrote:
Baggy Bruin Wrote:I was wondering about this, what's our most memorable goal so far this season...

FFs.

Arf!   Agree, in terms of we weren't even under pressure, it was early in the game etc. it was truly beyond the pale.
We scored a goal this season?
(01-14-2021, 06:33 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

FFs.

Richard Dunne's one when we drew with Man City despite not having a shot of target. That's it.

Furlong's volley was pretty good.

It was, doubt we'll better it, sadly.
In the form of his life.

FFs.

I can just imagine us laughing when he is collecting his commemorative cap at half-time during the European Combination West League Section B match versus Airdrieonians.