On a lighter note.
(01-14-2021, 05:20 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: No way my wife would come to football or even watch it on the telly no interest
in it what's so ever, suits me down to ground, football should be a lads day?

I got banned for that
Mrs C and her family dingles but Albion sympathisers, her late dad always liked to see Albion do well and occasionally went to Hawthorns with his uncle (a baggies) when he was a kid. Never ever got any animosity from him over the years exactly how it should be just nice banter. 

Mrs C always likes to see baggies win.

Mrs C used to come to games occasionally, I remember her coming to a game a few seasons back I went through turnstile first but she was nowhere to be seen as I entered stand, when I went back she was telling the steward loudly who confiscated her umbrella that " they let me take it in at the molinuex"!
(01-14-2021, 05:20 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: No way my wife would come to football or even watch it on the telly no interest

Why?
Here we go.......
Missus from Landan. One brother a Spurs fan but the rest aren’t bothered. (5 of them). She came to see us v Bolton early 90’s. 2-2. We were lucky if I remember right but it was a good game. She’s never been since. Funny but daughter came to see a game just out of interest 3 years ago (24 then) and now loves it - or did before COVID. Lad pretty keen but lives in Leeds. Aaargh!
(01-14-2021, 10:28 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Here we go.......

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13578134]
My missus is a Yank, into baseball,  Cincinnati Reds. When we came back over,after I'd lived over there for 15 years,I persuaded her to get a season ticket with me. Pulis Ball totally alienated her from watching. She couldn't understand why we just hoofed the ball while other teams passed to their own players. She actually fell asleep a few times, although I do remember her being totally bewitched by Alexis Sanchez, playing for Arsenal. Called him twinkle toes, or summat along those lines !!
Mrs. P does watch games with me at times. She chose not to watch the recent loss to the Villa. When she asked how the game went, I told her “lost, 3 nil”. She replied “fucking bastards”. I said “Well the Albion always break your heart”. My love for her increased a hundred fold when she replied “I was talking about Villa!”
Good girl..
(01-14-2021, 10:25 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Why?

Do you really need to ask.?

I know we have been here before but i'm old school
and I really like to go to the match with my mates
if my wife liked football I would encourage her to watch Albion Women.
(01-15-2021, 06:58 AM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 10:25 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Why?

Do you really need to ask.?

I know we have been here before but i'm old school
and I really like to go to the match with my mates
if my wife liked football I would encourage her to watch Albion Women.

Hughie Reed31
Nothing wrong with you attending football matches with your mates, but why are you so against women attending the same games? Genuine question, seems to be a very sexist view!