They are getting Worried over on Molineux Mix
To be fair to Iwan Roberts, he seems to hate them as much as we do.

"In his 2004 book, Roberts says that he has no fondness for Wolves, due to the arrogant, ungrateful and violent mentality and behaviour of many of their supporters. Roberts said that despite his goals, especially against West Bromwich Albion, and despite the fact he did not want to leave the club "their fans still slaughter me". He also cites the way their fans "abused" the Wolves president Sir Jack Hayward, that they "think they have a God-given right to be in the Premier League just because they've got a nice stadium", they are "arrogant" and spat at and pushed Norwich fans"
Big Daddy Cool Wrote:To be fair to Iwan Roberts, he seems to hate them as much as we do.

"In his 2004 book, Roberts says that he has no fondness for Wolves, due to the arrogant, ungrateful and violent mentality and behaviour of many of their supporters. Roberts said that despite his goals, especially against West Bromwich Albion, and despite the fact he did not want to leave the club "their fans still slaughter me". He also cites the way their fans "abused" the Wolves president Sir Jack Hayward, that they "think they have a God-given right to be in the Premier League just because they've got a nice stadium", they are "arrogant" and spat at and pushed Norwich fans"

I didn't know that. He's gone up a little bit in my estimation.
I could have written that myself.

Dingles = cunts

Always have been. Always will be.

The fact that they had to play at The Hawthorns because their ground, named after a slave owner, was closed due to crowd trouble says it all.
(01-13-2021, 05:01 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Big Daddy Cool Wrote:To be fair to Iwan Roberts, he seems to hate them as much as we do.

I didn't know that. He's gone up a little bit in my estimation.

Perceptive lad Iwan
Nuno has come to the point where the sit back and keep it tight for 60 mins has come to an end, (possibly by pressure from above) when he attempts to be more open and it fails, when he resorts back it looks boring, but I think he is a good coach.

Runs a very small squad which this season has caught up with him. Feel sorry for him if he gets sacked.

Friend of mine has met him in Portugal and comes across very humble and likable, he saw my mate later and made a point of speaking to my mate again.
coxy134 Wrote:Nuno has come to the point where the sit back and keep it tight for 60 mins has come to an end, (possibly by pressure from above) when he attempts to be more open and it fails, when he resorts back it looks boring, but I think he is a good coach.

Runs a very small squad which this season has caught up with him. Feel sorry for him if he gets sacked.

Friend of mine has met him in Portugal and comes across very humble and likable, he saw my mate later and made a point of speaking to my mate again.

To be fair, he's done a great job since they found him living in that tent on the ring road....
(01-14-2021, 02:59 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
coxy134 Wrote:Nuno has come to the point where the sit back and keep it tight for 60 mins has come to an end, (possibly by pressure from above) when he attempts to be more open and it fails, when he resorts back it looks boring, but I think he is a good coach.

To be fair, he's done a great job since they found him living in that tent on the ring road....

I remember him - even had a satellite dish!  Big Grin
For DjpunkRoc benefit  Wink
(01-14-2021, 06:13 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 02:59 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

I remember him - even had a satellite dish!  Big Grin

Yeah, the old Polish bloke.

The satellite dish was moved Inna's a joke. The council used to feed him and clean him out until he died I believe.