They are getting Worried over on Molineux Mix
(01-13-2021, 01:03 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The letters have begun....

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/voic...ed-wolves/

They didn't think it would last forever, did they? Bless.
In the form of his life.
Imagine if they lose to us, sack Nuno, bring in another Mendes client as manager akin to Walter Zenga and Mendes starts using them like he did Valencia.
(01-13-2021, 01:03 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The letters have begun....

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/voic...ed-wolves/

DemonicBaggie Wrote:In all seriousness their fans are no different to any others (disregarding finger counts and intrafamilial relationships) in having kneejerk reactions to unfavourable results.
Our best hopes this weekend revolve around the introduction of Snodgrass and our bizarre ability to grind out results in our most challenging fixtures this season (I'm not equating the Dings with Liverpool or City, but the intense local rivalry and their years-long wish for revenge over us elevates this game well above the ordinary).

Sorry mon, you lost me right there.....
It would be their 6th victory over the Albion in 31 attempts over the last 27 years.........

And who did we break our 13 game run under Buckley against......
In the form of his life.
(01-13-2021, 02:00 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
DemonicBaggie Wrote:In all seriousness their fans are no different to any others (disregarding finger counts and intrafamilial relationships) in having kneejerk reactions to unfavourable results.
Our best hopes this weekend revolve around the introduction of Snodgrass and our bizarre ability to grind out results in our most challenging fixtures this season (I'm not equating the Dings with Liverpool or City, but the intense local rivalry and their years-long wish for revenge over us elevates this game well above the ordinary).

Sorry mon, you lost me right there.....

Arf. Hence the disclaimers!
"He gotta go franksey"
(01-13-2021, 12:10 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: We won’t have a better chance to beat them than this weekend, although Gallagher is a massive miss.

I’m not at all confident as they are a far better side than us, and we are getting progressively worse by the game, but stranger things have happened.

I'm not sure we'll miss him that much he's a bit of a headless chicken.    Wink

Snodgrass will be far better in a 6-4-0 where we don't need to cross the halfway line.

So if both teams play their usual 6-4-0/5-5-0 defensive formations, will the ball simply remain on the centre spot, waiting for someone to break formation and kick it? Who will blink first?
Do we have any forwards ( in the fit and available category), on the books for this game?
This is one game I never enjoy, not even a smidgeon. My stomach is twisted for 90 minutes.(Well just the 80 minutes in the 5-1).
I still have nightmares of when that toothless twat forward of theirs got himself a hat trick in about 20 minutes at our place so won't comment further on this fred. The only consolation is that I'll think what I did after the villa game, no one saw it so it didn't happen.