Worse Baggies team ?
Although we were shite for most of it, i actually enjoyed the 90's watching the albion. Although it was more to do with carefree teenage/early twenties years they coincided with and the matchday fun it brought.
We’ve had some very poor teams over the years , a lot of them were all we could afford and therefore the expectations were low. 
The difference with the current squad/team is they are so much better than they are performing at the moment, I really think we should be competing in this division with the players we’ve got, I don’t know what the answer is!
I haven’t had a drink yet either!
Bartley_baggie Wrote:We’ve had some very poor teams over the years , a lot of them were all we could afford and therefore the expectations were low. 
The difference with the current squad/team is they are so much better than they are performing at the moment, I really think we should be competing in this division with the players we’ve got, I don’t know what the answer is!
I haven’t had a drink yet either!

I think the lack of balance is prime. We are sorely lacking a centre forward of any description, the defence needed experience but we got someone way past it and there is no real leader in midfield. A McInnes or Fletcher type. The team is weak but with the right additions, could compete. I just fear the positions we want are too expensive to sign in one window.