Choudhary
(2 hours ago)Duffers Wrote:
(2 hours ago)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(2 hours ago)Super_Slav Wrote:
(3 hours ago)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(3 hours ago)clem4england Wrote: Field is still injured per BFS. Great - another stroll around for Sawyers then.

If he's strolling around against Wolves, I hope Mozza runs on the pitch and chins him.

Every player should be sweating blood in this game.

Sawyers is a continental type player. A No.6 who deserves a better calibre of player around him.

(2 hours ago)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Sawyers owes us a performance tomorrow. To be fair he's not the only one.

He’s one of our own...that boy Romaine he’s one of our own.

He isn't going to have sex with you.

Nobody anywhere, ever, is going to have sex with Ziz.

A million quid and I'd nail him.

(4 hours ago)bullsgreenbaggie Wrote: It all smacks of a lack of a clear strategy.

If the strategy is to stay in the Prem this year then BFS was an obvious choice, but so would the allocation of adequate funds to support him.
OR, we could have taken a longer view, accepted relegation, kept the spending tight and gone for a longer term management appointment.

We seem to have landed between two stools - a 'stay up' management appointment and a 'go down' investment strategy...

Its like telling the family we're going to have a holiday in the Maldives, booking up a smart hotel. Then turning round after Christmas and saying we can't afford the flights!

I'm sure I'm wrong!

Correct.

We appoint a firefighter manager with a reputation of keeping sides in the division but don't seem to want to back him - it's crazy.

The club desperately want to stay up but don't want to pay for it.

(1 hour ago)Peachy Wrote:
(1 hour ago)Hopalong Wrote:
(1 hour ago)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:40 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Sam Allardyce has revealed that three potential signings collapsed this past week as West Brom’s recruitment drive in the second week of the January transfer window brought only frustration.

So that's his top 6 six targets gone for a burton.  Must have a long list but then he's had nearly 3 yrs to compile it. 

We'll probably end up with Shola and Duffy from Celtic.

Would be an improvement on Grant and Ivanovic...

Duffy yes...

Is this the same Duffy that turned us down, went to scotland and been utterly shit and dropped?

We'll end up with the one out of Boyzone.
Mr 2011 but by no means delicate.
(1 hour ago)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:40 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Sam Allardyce has revealed that three potential signings collapsed this past week as West Brom’s recruitment drive in the second week of the January transfer window brought only frustration.

So that's his top 6 six targets gone for a burton.  Must have a long list but then he's had nearly 3 yrs to compile it. 

We'll probably end up with Shola and Duffy from Celtic.

Would be an improvement on Grant and Ivanovic...

Duffy yes...

Is this the same Duffy that turned us down, went to scotland and been utterly shit and dropped?
Sounds like he'd fit in well then.
(3 hours ago)clem4england Wrote: Field is still injured per BFS. Great - another stroll around for Sawyers then.

If he's strolling around against Wolves, I hope Mozza runs on the pitch and chins him.

Sawyers is a continental type player. A No.6 who deserves a better calibre of player around him.

(2 hours ago)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Sawyers owes us a performance tomorrow. To be fair he's not the only one.

I bet he would be a lazy fuck.
(1 hour ago)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I reckon he'd go like a sewing machine.
(1 hour ago)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(3 hours ago)Birdman1811 Wrote: If he's strolling around against Wolves, I hope Mozza runs on the pitch and chins him.

what, one paced??
(1 hour ago)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(2 hours ago)Super_Slav Wrote: Sawyers is a continental type player. A No.6 who deserves a better calibre of player around him.

what, one paced??

He'd be fine.
We’ll be fine, Nick