Blackpool FA Cup Fred
(01-09-2021, 06:03 PM)westbromjack Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 05:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Villa played youth in this cup. No reason we couldn't have played a youth striker, none at all.

I had the exact same thought; ideal opportunity wasted.

BFS has never been one to play kids. Always experience.
And of course, up next is our old foe in gold and crap! Hope that we can pull in 2 or 3 more players who give a shit before then to save us a battering!
(01-09-2021, 05:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Villa played youth in this cup. No reason we couldn't have played a youth striker, none at all.

And an excuse FFS. 

7/8 of the squad/team will be playing against Wolves next week.

(01-09-2021, 06:05 PM)Peachy Wrote:

BFS has never been one to play kids. Always experience.

This is what I have been saying Mate. We will go down managerless, with our remaining talent clearing off and ols players with no resale value and no heart to play in the EFL.
Feel just about as low as I did when Woking put us out. Be interesting to see when crows are allowed back how many turn up to watch this shower of shit.
(01-09-2021, 06:09 PM)OneAlb1on Wrote: Feel just about as low as I did when Woking put us out. Be interesting to see when crows are allowed back how many turn up to watch this shower of shit.

Me and my mates Jay and Jack Daw will remain loyal.
OneAlb1on Wrote:Feel just about as low as I did when Woking put us out. Be interesting to see when crows are allowed back how many turn up to watch this shower of shit.

I didn't realise they were big football fans, or in our case lack of football fans, but you never know they could bring a complete murder with them, as I doubt there will be too many people there.
Couldn't be bothered to watch after it went to pens and expected the worst!
Just seen the (predictable) result - Laughable!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-09-2021, 05:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Shocking display from all. Truly abysmal and frankly the players whether their like Allardyce or not should be ashamed of themselves

Good post. Whatever you think of the fat St Bernard, this bunch of players should not be choosing who they want to play for.  A few of them did it at the end of TPs reign and most of Pardews

They can barely win a game when they bloody try FFS