Dirty Leeds Match Fred
(12-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:11 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: To give him his dues, why was Sam over there?  Genuine question.

Because we are in comfortable possession and a keeper is told on day one never to receive the ball in front of the goal if you can avoid it.
That was moronic by Sawyers. He had time and just didn't look.

Huh?
Jermaine Beckford - "It was so unfortunate as he has been one of West Brom's best players this season. He's one of my favourite players for the Albion"

Further proof, if any were required, that pundits don't watch a minute of our games where they can avoid it. Twat.
(12-29-2020, 06:17 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:15 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:14 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:12 PM)Artist Wrote: Schoolboys know not to pass it back on target.

I'd expect the goalkeeper to be in his goal tbf

Haha now people blame him for co.img out to cover the play.

100% on Sawyers, never pass back on target.

I've never seen this never pass back on target in any coaching manual.....I'd probably coach never pass back on target if there is nobody covering the goal myself

It's a pretty common concept, I've always been told it at Sunday league level.

Johnstone was out covering play, he's clearly been told to act more as a Sweeping Keeper, and it worked against Liverpool.
Furlong... like sex on chicken legs!
How's that not a foul?
Because it's against us.
That’s clearly a foul?
VAR says that OK?????? Kevin fucking Friend???? Fucking hell!!!
(12-29-2020, 06:18 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:11 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: To give him his dues, why was Sam over there?  Genuine question.

Because we are in comfortable possession and a keeper is told on day one never to receive the ball in front of the goal if you can avoid it.
That was moronic by Sawyers. He had time and just didn't look.

Huh?

He moved wide of the goal so as not to concede if there was a mis control. It's basic.
The problem is The Sawyers book didn't have those same basic rules especially the looking up one.
VAR - how is that not a foul on Robinson