Who's had a good day??
Top notch for me - mum and dad (86 & 90) joined us for dinner, drank heartily and played cards afterwards.
She who must be obeyed full of prosecco, red wine and port and completely forgot what it was she needed to tell me off about!!  Big Grin
Sat down now, playing indie rock and enjoying yet another snifter - Does life get any better??  Cool
Xmas alone for me. My choice. I have loads of beer and I'm totally in my element listening to lots of tunes. No turkey just fish finger sandwiches and some smoked salmon. Happy days!
Definitely above average.

Had a great drive and walk, very pleasant.
Just put on Floyd's Wish You Were Here. Shit just got real.
had the  mother law for dinner she is 97 and a baggies fan bless her she has  survived her husband and her daughter
how she keeps her positivity i do not know  but she comes from a generation that is greatful for what they have and not for what they want total respect for her
First one this year without the old man. A few private tears this morning but the day has been great. My two girls loved their gifts. Highlights of the day fantastic lunch, pink gin and lemonades (I know lol), father in law excelling himself at Pictionary (cracking his head off the corner of the wall whilst celebrating drawing Grandaughter) then him bosting his crown off mid turkey sandwich, great game of chucking hoops over antler horns, the smile on my moms face as my daughters cuddled up to her and her laughing some truly laughter throughout the day.

RIP dad. Hope you were looking down. We had a good one for you.

Enjoy the days and make the memories eveyone while you can.

Merry Christmas!!
(12-25-2020, 10:27 PM)keef Wrote: had the  mother law for dinner she is 97 and a baggies fan bless her she has  survived her husband and her daughter
how she keeps her positivity i do not know  but she comes from a generation that is greatful for what they have and not for what they want total respect for her

Heart

(12-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Ciro Wrote: First one this year without the old man. A few private tears this morning but the day has been great. My two girls loved their gifts. Highlights of the day fantastic lunch, pink gin and lemonades (I know lol), father in law excelling himself at Pictionary (cracking his head off the corner of the wall whilst celebrating drawing Grandaughter) then him bosting  his crown off mid turkey sandwich, great game of chucking hoops over antler horns, the smile on my moms face as my daughters cuddled up to her and her laughing some truly laughter throughout the day.

RIP dad. Hope you were looking down. We had a good one for you.

Enjoy the days and make the memories eveyone while you can.

Merry Christmas!!

Sorry for your loss fella. I always say don't morn the death just celebrate his life and all the memories he's left you.
(12-25-2020, 10:27 PM)keef Wrote: had the  mother law for dinner she is 97 and a baggies fan bless her she has  survived her husband and her daughter

i will never forget the day on the great escape i walked into his house he got up of his chair and hugged me and said i have watched and supported the albion since1928 and i will never be as happy as i am on this day speciel times and we will get back soon i hope
Quiet. Tier 4 so not allowed to visit anyone. A Zoom quiz with the family this morning. WhatsApp call with In Laws.
Just me and my good lady, who absolutely excelled with the dinner today, she has been in bed since 9 watching Eastenders & Mrs Browns Boys ( yes I know)
and I've been downstairs listening to some mighty fine choons with the company of a mighty fine scotch (not Ally Rob).

All in all a very good day.. I hope all of ypou enjoyed your day, however spent.