Baggie_Nick's special Christmas Message.
Not because I'm seeking attention etc because I wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, Merry Christmas to all no post or lurk on here and are members of the West Brom family - much love, peace and happiness to you all. And my deepest sympathies to anyone no has lost friends or family to this dreadful disease. We'll beat it in 2021!

Secondly, and I may have missed a few but...

FF - Merry Christmas. I know this will be a tough day for you as you lost your dad on this day but I hope you have a good one with your family and remember your dad.

Duffers - I know it's been tough but I hope you enjoy it with your young family and that is compensation for the lack of contact with your parents and in-laws.

Baggy1 - thanks for the summaries of the Covid situation. Not always great but always informative.

Birdman - you've had a tough year but with the new job it will get better. Thank you for running this site which we all love. I haven't donated yet but I shall and when I do I'll let you all know!  Wink

Liq - quality humour. You really do have them eating out of your hands on that politics bored! Made my day a few times.

Hawks - great to see you back on track.

Derek - some great reads from you. Thank you.

Hudds - thank you so much for all the grammar advice and correction, it has improved me! Hoping that 2021 will see an improvement in your Spanish and canine anatomy!  Wink
Baggpuss - enjoy the drink tomorrow and turn the phone off!

Proth - hoping that the fishing agreement will provide you with plump lobsters for the foreseeable!

Mods - all done in humour and tolerance - it's what makes this place what it is and that is casually enjoyable.

And many, many more that have slipped my mind unintentionally.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and peace and happiness to your families and loved ones.

God Bless you all.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
What a cracking post back at to you mate.
(12-24-2020, 09:19 PM)Pfister Wrote: Merry Christmas, everyone!

And to you too!
(12-24-2020, 09:19 PM)The liquidator Wrote: What a cracking post back at to you mate.
As a lurked I thought  you were a prick, as I find you now you really are Nick!
Nice one Nick

Have a good one all! Smile
Happy Christmas Nick. Hope you have a good one and your son wears his new kit with pride.
(12-24-2020, 09:39 PM)clem4england Wrote: Happy Christmas Nick. Hope you have a good one and your son wears his new kit with pride.

Loved it, mate. And his goalie gloves. Thank you!

And he has a new scarf too!

All the best, Clem!
Cheers Nick, all the best and enjoy a large stiff one yourself!  Big Grin
Merry Christmas St Nick! May yours and your family’s be the very opposite of cheap, lazy and nasty.