Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nick
(04-16-2018, 07:56 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:48 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:05 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:15 PM)TTM Wrote: A much reduced volume of posts over the last 24 hours.

The next defeat and he'll be posting again belittling everything to do with Albion.

Like you did stating our defence was carp.How right you were.

Yippee. My stalker is back.

Don't flatter yourself.Just enjoy pulling you up on the complete and utter bollocks you post.By the way how long had they played before you posted that complete piece of shite.
(04-16-2018, 07:46 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Relax, ladies, I'm well.

Just took advantage of the clement weather conditions to get some long outstanding horticultural jobs ticked off.

Hope you are all well and thanks for the well wishes and remembering me (I'd only been gone a day!).

Horticultural lol.

Cut the grass lad?
(04-16-2018, 09:03 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:46 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Relax, ladies, I'm well.

Just took advantage of the clement weather conditions to get some long outstanding horticultural jobs ticked off.

Hope you are all well and thanks for the well wishes and remembering me (I'd only been gone a day!).

Horticultural lol.

Cut the grass lad?

Not yet, old fella. It's not one of my favourite jobs. I always said I'd leave it until we were relegated. So Saturday afternoon it is then...
Secretly I’m sure you love it DK... with Pulis gone and Berahino banished you’d have no reason to come on here if you were to survive!

Yay or nay to keeping Lambert for next season?
(04-16-2018, 09:07 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Secretly I’m sure you love it DK... with Pulis gone and Berahino banished you’d have no reason to come on here if you were to survive!

I think you've got the wrong thread!  Big Grin

This is one about me being missed. Feel free to contribute, however.
(04-16-2018, 09:07 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Secretly I’m sure you love it DK... with Pulis gone and Berahino banished you’d have no reason to come on here if you were to survive!

Wrong thread mate, but I still found ya.  Big Grin

There is a nice symmetry to us both dropping through the trapdoor together. Thought I’d have to make myself known to the Wolfs if we’d stayed up without you - only joking.

I’m not committing to the Lambert decision until the end of the season. He’s had so many things to fix, and while I’m not going to blame bad luck for us going down, I think there’s been a lot of things that have happened on the pitch that Lambert couldn’t do much about. I think Coates will give him next season anyway.

Big Grin 
(04-16-2018, 09:09 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

Haha.
See my Marrakech thread. 
I’ve had quite a few Casablanca beers and cous cous isn’t absorbent it seems  Big Grin

(04-16-2018, 09:13 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

There is a nice symmetry to us both dropping through the trapdoor together. Thought I’d have to make myself known to the Wolfs if we’d stayed up without you - only joking.

I’m not committing to the Lambert decision until the end of the season. He’s had so many things to fix, and while I’m not going to blame bad luck for us going down, I think there’s been a lot of things that have happened on the pitch that Lambert couldn’t do much about. I think Coates will give him next season anyway.

Coates seems the patient sort, and Lambert wouldn’t be the worst choice for that league.

Although it’s only been a couple of results, Moore has at least given us some optimism for next year, think with you and Saints likely to join us, it could be a very competitive league next season!
(04-16-2018, 09:18 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:

Haha.
See my Marrakech thread. 
I’ve had quite a few Casablanca beers and cous cous isn’t absorbent it seems  Big Grin

Coates seems the patient sort, and Lambert wouldn’t be the worst choice for that league.

Although it’s only been a couple of results, Moore has at least given us some optimism for next year, think with you and Saints likely to join us, it could be a very competitive league next season!

ARF!

Looks like a really interesting place. Hope you have a good time.

Haha.
See my Marrakech thread. 

That's the beauty of the Championship I suppose. Massively competitive with loads of teams fancying themselves to get out of it, one way or the other as Sunderland are finding. 

I'll leave Nick to his thread now. Getting an early night for once. Enjoy the rest of your trip mate.

(04-16-2018, 09:35 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Haha.
See my Marrakech thread. 

That's the beauty of the Championship I suppose. Massively competitive with loads of teams fancying themselves to get out of it, one way or the other as Sunderland are finding. 

I'll leave Nick to his thread now. Getting an early night for once. Enjoy the rest of your trip mate.

You are most welcome here anytime, sir.