Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nick
(04-16-2018, 06:15 PM)TTM Wrote: A much reduced volume of posts over the last 24 hours.

The next defeat and he'll be posting again belittling everything to do with Albion.
Relax, ladies, I'm well.

Just took advantage of the clement weather conditions to get some long outstanding horticultural jobs ticked off.

Hope you are all well and thanks for the well wishes and remembering me (I'd only been gone a day!).
(04-16-2018, 07:05 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:15 PM)TTM Wrote: A much reduced volume of posts over the last 24 hours.

The next defeat and he'll be posting again belittling everything to do with Albion.

Like you did stating our defence was carp.How right you were.
(04-16-2018, 07:46 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Relax, ladies, I'm well.

Just took advantage of the clement weather conditions to get some long outstanding horticultural jobs ticked off.

Hope you are all well and thanks for the well wishes and remembering me (I'd only been gone a day!).

Cheap and lazy rake?

The amount of utter horse shit you spout your roses must be bostin!
Welcome back Nick - I thought the team actually played well yesterday.
Credit where credit is due - well Phillips was his normal self IMO
(04-16-2018, 07:48 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:05 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Like you did stating our defence was carp.How right you were.

Yippee. My stalker is back.
(04-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Peachy Wrote:

The best in the midlands
(04-16-2018, 07:53 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Welcome back Nick - I thought the team actually played well yesterday.

They seemed like they wanted to play and they were playing without pressure which made it far easier. Good result nonetheless and I'm pleased for BD. Its a pity a fair few of them lacked the professionalism to perform during the rest of the season. Oh well.

(04-16-2018, 07:57 PM)Black Penny Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Peachy Wrote:

The best in the midlands

Not a massive fan of roses to be honest. Although I'd be happy to grow a blue one!

How about this one - Rosa Molineux  Big Grin Plenty of shite around this one!

[Image: WSY0042369_5100.jpg]
(04-16-2018, 07:57 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:53 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Welcome back Nick - I thought the team actually played well yesterday.

They seemed like they wanted to play and they were playing without pressure which made it far easier. Good result nonetheless and I'm pleased for BD. Its a pity a fair few of them lacked the professionalism to perform during the rest of the season. Oh well.

It's a bit of a pisser but you did predict they would play better once the pressure was off. What's the numbers for the Euromillions on Friday?? Arf