Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we win 3 in a row, can we stay up ?
(04-16-2018, 03:57 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:36 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:07 PM)Boingingbaggie Wrote: There's 2 games that constantly stand out for me, Watford and Newcastle at home. 2 up in both and coasting. Just those 4 points alone would keep us in with a chance.

So many BB.

West Ham away - robbed. 
Everton away - we murdered them. 
Bournemouth away and Fosters howler. 

Then all the games where the players just didn't apply themselves - Hudds home and away and Burnley home shameful.

I had feared that the mix-up between Hegazi and Foster at home to Stoke would be the difference between either team staying up - at least it looks like that won't be the case.

That's undoubtedly another 2 points that we blatantly tossed away.
I think Brighton have got a really tough last few games as well and could quite easy not pick up another point.
We won't win the last 4. Let's not get carried away. Not a chance.

However, I hope we continue in the same vein in terms of attitude on the pitch, continue to pick up points and take some momentum into the summer as a result.
(04-16-2018, 04:36 PM)richbaggie Wrote: We won't win the last 4. Let's not get carried away. Not a chance.

However, I hope we continue in the same vein in terms of attitude on the pitch, continue to pick up points and take some momentum into the summer as a result.

That’s always been the problem with you, rich. So fuggin negative...
(04-16-2018, 02:41 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: If we win all 4 matches and Huddersfield fail to take more than a point from the following fixtures then we're safe:
Everton (H)
Man City (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

It's fucking criminal that we're in this state. As BRB says above, just 3/4 more points would've given us a right chance.

Basically, we're down. But it ain't over 'til it's over and you never know...

Can see them beating Everton but no way can we string another four wins together !

PS - I fancy to nick it against an understrength Liverpool side though...

(04-16-2018, 04:36 PM)richbaggie Wrote: We won't win the last 4. Let's not get carried away. Not a chance.

I think that's all we can take out now; a positive end to the season giving some hope to the fans for next season.
(04-16-2018, 04:37 PM)Fido Wrote:

That’s always been the problem with you, rich. So fuggin negative...

Yeah rich, stop being depressive! 

Your our focal point of angst!

Sin your Arcade Fire post looked amazing btw!
(04-16-2018, 03:07 PM)Boingingbaggie Wrote: There's 2 games that constantly stand out for me, Watford and Newcastle at home. 2 up in both and coasting. Just those 4 points alone would keep us in with a chance.

So many BB.

West Ham away - robbed. 

Then all the games where the players just didn't apply themselves - Hudds home and away and Burnley home shameful.

You can lob in Everton at Home into that little mix of fixtures.

You usually get that one home game a season when the opposition doesn`t show up, this was our proverbial gift horse moment.
They were there for the taking from first till the last whistle.
(04-16-2018, 06:13 PM)Sandking Wrote:

So many BB.

West Ham away - robbed. 

You can lob in Everton at Home into that little mix of fixtures.

You usually get that one home game a season when the opposition doesn`t show up, this was our proverbial gift horse moment.
They were there for the taking from first till the last whistle.

When Rondon brilliantly turned the Everton defender,bearing down on goal and bladdered it into row z,then proceeded to go off ‘injured ‘.
(04-16-2018, 01:56 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Haven’t studied league table, it depresses me .. but is relegation certain 

Views  .... haven’t started drinking yet ?

We would need to win the last 4 but having beaten Man U away anything is possible. 

Brighton and Hudds run-ins are horrendous.

(04-16-2018, 02:09 PM)TheUnit Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 02:07 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:56 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Haven’t studied league table, it depresses me .. but is relegation certain 

It would require Swansea to lose their remaining 5 games and bigger GD than us.

Or Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham and Palace.

Brighton and Hudds could easily lose their final games.
(04-16-2018, 09:30 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

We would need to win the last 4 but having beaten Man U away anything is possible. 

Brighton and Hudds run-ins are horrendous.

(04-16-2018, 02:09 PM)TheUnit Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 02:07 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:

It would require Swansea to lose their remaining 5 games and bigger GD than us.

Or Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham and Palace.

Brighton and Hudds could easily lose their final games.

Aren't you forgetting that Huddersfield play Arsenal in their last game?